✒ BOARD TEAM (HIRING)

Start from the beginning

 -Assigns tasks to the creative team and supervises their timely completion. -Must enforce deadlines and maintains efficiency in the creative department. 

- Please keep a resume ready, no past work is required however you must have experience with handling a big Team.

 - CCDs need to sign in on Wrike.

- CCDs will have to be dedicated to their work. 

 - CCDs will have to collect the weekly and monthly reports from Art Director and Project Director and add whatever they wish to convey to the CEO. 

- CCDs must know how to present reports to the AOOs.

 - CCDs will have to attend the monthly meetings on Google Meet. 

- If CCDs wish to quit they have to inform us a month prior, breaks will be allotted only if informed a week or months prior. 

 -Must possess a strong working knowledge of project management, design and brand development, and marketing.

 -Must be familiar with a variety of branding and marketing strategies. -Must know how to nurture and adapt an existing brand to suit changing circumstances within the company and the industry.

 -Must be incredibly self-motivated and innovative. 

-Must be creative with a unique approach to persistent problems, adding value to existing products, and deriving positives from negatives. 

-Must be able to take charge of any situation, exerting a dominant vision and encouraging others to support that vision. 

 -Must have exceptional communication skills and be able to bridge the gap between the business and creative sides of the company. 

-Must be able to multitask and manage a number of different projects at once. -Must be able to translate ideas into actionable projects 

- This job is volunteer-based, for now.

------

Chief Marketing Director
[must be 13+]

 - Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal 

- Ability to lead in a constantly evolving environment

 - Experience working with various marketing tools relating to market research, data analytics, website development, product branding, visual communication software, written communication, and public relations 

- Proven ability to design and coordinate marketing campaigns across traditional and modern channels

 - Expert in digital and social media marketing 

- Please keep a resume ready, no past work is required however you must have experience with handling a big Team. 

- CMDs need to sign-in on Wrike. 

- CMDs will have to be dedicated to their work. 

 - CMDs will have to collect the weekly and monthly reports from the Marketing Manager and add whatever they wish to convey to the CEO.