✒BENEFITS

HERE'S A COMPILED LIST OF
W H A T  · O U R  · C O M M U N I T Y  · H A S  · T O  · O F F E R · Y O U

***

1) Are you just looking for a chill, fun server with a lot of interesting activities and people?

► Meet new amazing people, and have the most amazing conversations with people you love!

► Tons of amazing bots on our server that will keep you entertained for hours on end.

► Customization of your appearance on the server, such as changing nicknames, colors, and roles.

► Be a part of our competitive ranking system, designed and developed based on wolf pack rankings.

► Join voice chats and talk to your friends.

► Participate in The Ink Fantasy Kingdom roleplay! (Under Development.)

► More to come!

2) Are you trying to improve as a writer?

► Join our writing sprints, hosted regularly so that you can compete against other members to win awards.

► Participate in the mentorship program to get advice and tips on writing.

► Use bots to help you generate prompts, characters, worlds, challenges, and more.

► Use daily exercises hosted by us to improve your worlds, your characters, and understand your plot.

► Participate in in-server competitions to get discovered and share your talent.

► Get a shout-out for your works by us on social media, and our website blogs!

► More to come!

3) Are you a reader hungry for more? (READER SERVER COMING SOON)

► Request books at any time and receive online PDF versions that you can carry around with you on-the-go.

►Join fandoms and talk to your friends about the things you love the most.

► Participate in the book club (coming soon!) and discover others' talent.

► More to come!

4) Are you an artist who wants to show the world what you've got? (ARTIST SERVER COMING SOON)

► Host and take classes for any visual arts, and hold art demonstration events.

► Show us your artistic skills by posting them on channels, be it graphics or hand-drawn or paintings.

► Promote your artwork and portfolios via our socials and our website galleries and blog.

► Singers can promote their talent on a channel and participate in server-wide competitions for music.

► We're open to new talents! Do you do anything unique and want to share it with us? Let us know!

► More to come!

5) Are you still discovering who you are or want to be?

► Join everything! It wouldn't hurt to try. We have so much here at The Ink, and we're here to give it all to you. Discover your talents, and find who you really are! Creativity is never limited to the bounds of the writing world.

.

.

.

.

BEAT THAT LOL

BEAT THAT LOL

But hey, more than any of the things we listed above, there is one thing that's the most important of them all...

WE ARE A FAMILY.

And we can't wait for you to join us.

***

"Spill the ink first, then shape it to make your masterpiece."

♡ The Ink Founders