37: He's Alright...

Start from the beginning

"Can I have some?", I asked her.

She chuckled at me before giving me the food container, "It's yours. Eat them all, okay?"

❤❤❤

Mrs Lee treated me like I am her own daughter for the day. She did not leave me at all as she accompanied me for almost four hours already. We talked about random things but mostly about Jungkook. Another old story session of the young him. Surprisingly I did not cry listening to her as she told me only the happy and funny stories of him.

My worriedness slowly faded as Mrs Lee told me the stories. I did not even realized that I finished all the food my mom brought for me. I was amazed with Mrs Lee for being this strong despite her own son still unconscious in another room in this hospital.

After the long hours sitting on the bed, I excused myself for a while to go to the washroom. My body felt a bit sore because of sitting too long on the bed. But, I tried not to show that my body was still weak and needed more rest.

When I was done using the washroom, I was greeted with a smiling face of Mrs Lee. I smiled back at her before she revealed something to me about Jungkook.

"He's awake, Chaeyoung. I just talked to Dr Hyun. Jungkook is awake.", she told me.

Without any seconds longer, I asked her to go with me to see him together. We left my room and walked to the elevator to go two floors above where Jungkook's room is located at.

I was fighting so hard within myself not to shed tears while on my way there. Thankfully Mrs Lee is such a strong and supportive person, she held my hand comforting me as we walked together at the hallway to Jungkook's room. Hopefully I can smile when I see him with my eyes later.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"You're in a hospital, Mr Jeon."

The blinding light made my head spinning slowly as I heard the man in front of me answering my repeated question. I asked the lady in brown uniform with the logo Hanshin Hospital earlier and she said the same thing before she called this man here. Is he a doctor?

"You got into an accident two days ago...do you remember that?"

I felt hurt in my head as I touched it. I could not answer this man's question to me. The pain in my head felt like piercing through my brain, I could not even say a word as I tried to recall what happened to me. I shook my head as he repeated whether I remember the accident. What accident seriously?

"Do you know the date...", this man in white coat stopped when the door is opened loudly before two people were seen barged in.

"Eomma..", I called as I see my mom walking towards me.

She bowed slightly to the man who was speaking to me, "Annyeong, Doc."

"J..Jungkook!!", the person beside my mom went to hug me as I widen my eyes at her action. "At last, you woke up!", she said in a crying tone but I did not know how to react to it.

I looked at my mom hoping that she will help me out but she just stayed there looking at me with her soft eyes.

"Let go of me.", I had to do it myself so I said those words out wishing that this warm hug to end.

I felt a little bit free but not fully free since the girl still just a few inches away from me as she looked up to my eyes.

"J..Jungkook?", she said but I chose to look away to the man I believed is the doctor.

"Uh...Mr Jeon..do you know the date today?", I saw a name tag on his coat, Dr Hyun Bin.

"I...am not sure but...isn't it the year 2011?", I tried to answer his question now.

Then, I saw everyone's faces changed except the doctor's.

My mom was surprised as she turned to look at Dr Hyun for explanation. The girl who was hugging me finally let go of me fully as she also looked surprised with me. Mom asked what just happened as she held the girl's hand beside her tightly.

"Mrs Lee, umm...I think Mr Jeon is having amnesia now. Do you mind if I do a further checkup on him for a while?", Dr Hyun's words made me frowned.

"Amnesia? You're saying I have amnesia?", I asked him despite my head kept spinning at the moment.

"Jungkook...you...do you...remember me?", the girl beside my mom asked me with her eyes tearing up. I did not know why but the more I look at her, the more my head hurts. I hissed as I touched my head with both hands. "Jungkook, are you okay?", she asked but I shook my head.

She tried to hold my hands but I shoved her away. I refused her until something came to my mind. Everyone was quiet the moment I froze.

"My girlfriend. Nayeon, where is she?", I asked as I looked up to mom.

"Jungkook, your girlfriend...she's...", I saw this unknown girl pulled my mom's hand back to her side as if holding her from doing something.

Then, she turned to the doctor and asked him, "Doc, did he...lost 9 years of his memory?"

The doctor looked at me briefly before nodding. 9 years? This is not 2011? What is this???

My head continued to be aching badly right after that.

"Jungkook...you..you don't know me?", this girl asked as she touched my hand but I pushed her away.

"I don't! Now, where is Nayeon?! Eomma, who is this girl? Why am I here? Where is my girlfriend?!", I asked all those questions while shouting like crazy.

Because of those questions, the girl cried before she once again held my mom from speaking to me. She slowly shook her head before she went out of my room.

"Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung!!", my mom shouted for her but she did not come back here.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The room was so cold tonight. The rain outside really did not help me to sleep. The only thing I have been doing since I ran back here was crying and questioning.

I questioned a lot of whys.

Why Jungkook has amnesia? Why he forgot 9 years of his memory? Why he forgot the present and remember the past? Why of all people, he forgot who I am to him?

And I answered it myself.

Maybe I was not good enough for him. We were together only for three weeks before he got into the accident. No wonder he forgot me easily.

But, then I cried again and I asked another whys.

Why did I be a fool? Why did I fall for him who was my own step sister's boyfriend? Why? And how could he forgot me when he promised to not hurt my feelings?

I was so foolish to trust him. Now, I lost him.

❤❤❤

Forget the weekend. I'm giving this today. See you guys later! On the weekend. Maybe. I don't know. 😬😅

🤗🤗