35: He's the Loverboy

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later, Chaeyoung came back to the back and told me that Nayeon has left. When I asked why she came, Chaeyoung said that she was just here to get her apartment key as she will stay there again. Hearing her answer made me getting even curious of the reason Nayeon came to stay at her apartment again.

"She said she's looking for a job around here so she needs a place to stay.", Chaeyoung told me.

I stared at the cake wondering why Nayeon suddenly is looking for a job here when she had been happy living in Tokyo before this.

"You look unhappy.", Chaeyoung suddenly said as she touched my hand that rested on the table.

"No, I'm alright. Just...don't you think she's being a bit weird? I mean...why is she suddenly came back and want to work here? Doesn't she like living in Tokyo with Jinyoung?", I asked, I was totally not satisfied with Nayeon.

"Yeah, but she said she broke up with Jinyoung oppa. So, she came back to start her life here.", Chaeyoung told me which made me a bit shocked to know it. "Don't worry. She's not like how she was before. She's changed. Just like you.", she added while poking my nose trying to ease my mind from thinking much about Nayeon.

She knew that I am aware about Nayeon disliking her during high school. It was because Nayeon hated to talk about her whenever I asked about her family. There was one time when I asked where her sister is studying and she said Chaeyoung was in another school because she hated to be in the same school with her. I did not know what else she did to Chaeyoung back then.

"I hope she's changed for the better. If I know she hurt you, I will..."

I could not finish my words when Chaeyoung suddenly pulled my chin to look up at her and she pecked my lips without a warning.

"Can we not talk about her? You look mad whenever she's in our conversation.", she smiled after she said that to me.

"Okay.", I said before I tried to kiss her back but she pushed me by the shoulder.

"Go to the front. Don't disturb me, Kookie.", she said before she turned around letting her floral scented hair brushed through my face as she went to wash her hand at the sink. I mouthed another 'okay' before I headed out to the front area not wanting to disturb her much more at the back.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was busy washing the last dishes when Lisa came to my side looking at me with a smile all over her face.

"What is it, Lis? Why are you looking at me like that?", I asked as I glanced at my watch. The clock has struck 10 PM. Time for me to close the bakery.

"Nothing. I'm just a bit jealous with you.", she said as she gave me a side hug.

I frowned at her words.

"Jealous? Why?", I asked even though I can expect why she was jealous.

"Because your boyfriend always here. Even when it's not the day he works here, he still comes to see you. Tell me how am I not jealous, Chaeng...", she tightened her hug on my waist making me felt suffocated in the hug.

"Yah, it's not like your Bambam doesn't come here every day.", I replied as I tried to free myself from her arms.

She let me go slowly with a pout.

"He comes here but he doesn't stay like Jungkook. Jungkook out there...our customers can already know that table at the corner is his and not for them.", she told me which made me chuckled at it.