The Riddler rolled his eyes. "I was saving this for the Batman, but you'll do well for a trial run. Besides, Penguin asked for a favor."

"Dammit! I would have thought he would have taken a day or two to recuperate his resources."

"You two blew up his most recent shipment and escaped on kites." The monitor showed a recording of an explosion at the Iceberg Lounge. "His reputation and profits took a serious hit because of you."

"Oh, he started it."

"Yeah, well I'm ending it." He gestured through the screen. "If you look behind you, you will see several doors leading to different rooms, each with a different theme and array of tricks."

Ivy raised a brow. "Wow. You're really pushing the SAW deathtrap inspiration, Nygma."

"Kinda." Riddler shrugged. "Less overcoming your personal struggles and more mind games and bodily mutilation."

Harleen crossed her arms. "Nigma, I've read your file numerous times in the past. I know how you tick."

"It's never the obvious answer. Also, you cheat, like a lot," added Ivy.

"Personally, I don't really care if you two live or die, but I don't feel like cleaning up your bodies when Batman gets his turn."

Harleen deadpanned. "This helps us how?"

"Okay. Fine." The Riddler held up one hand with the other on his heart. "I promise that I'll go easy on you and not cheat. There. Happy?"

Ivy rolled her eyes. "Yeah... Real reassuring."

"Whatever, Riddler. We'll play your games." The blonde smirked. "In fact, I'm sure we'll get out of here in less than an hour."

The red-head pressed her face into her palm. "I just wanted to have a good time this weekend, and that damn well doesn't include dying. So, there's no way we'll lose to you."

Riddler huffed. "I'll believe that when I see it. Choose your theme." Without a second thought, they chose the second door on the right. "Predictable... Go ahead and choose your number of hints. I do not care."

"We don't need you-"

Ivy covered her friend's mouth. "We'll take as many as you can give."

"Very well, but I doubt you'll be able to find the exit. Begin!"

The door opened, and as soon as the duo entered, it locked behind them. Ivy saw a potted plant, thinking it would be their easy ticket out, but it turned out to be plastic. In the corner of the room, a TV displayed several question marks.

Immediately, Harley opened stuff randomly.

Ivy kicked away the broken vase. "Uh, Harley what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to find the key to the door, duh."

"Well, yeah. But, we're supposed to work on the other locks first. Do you even know how these things work let alone solve an escape room?"

Harleen dismissed the concern. "So what? Joker and I robbed a Thinker Toys last year. I don't think this is so different."

"This is gonna be a long day," sighed the redhead.

'It's a miracle that we made it out of there alive. We must have used god knows how many hints. I think at one point Nygma just wanted us out of the building.' "That last one was a mind-bender. We improvised some stuff on Sunday, but it was nice. What did you and the girls end up doing?"

"Oh, man. We ate out a lot. I'm a sucker for food. We ended up doing a lot of tourist stuff on the first two days. We were at the beach when the whole eternal darkness thing happened."