Negotiations Were Short

West

With arms outstretched, Aqualad prepared to unleash the power of the water bearers. His opponent, Hook, flexed his metal hook arm, ready for a grappling and tearing attack.

Aqualad struck with lightning speed, slicing through the air with his water blades. Hook quickly reacted, dodging and deflecting the attack with his hook arm. He swung the hook with precision, trying to snare Aqualad.

Aqualad was a formidable opponent, his agility allowing him to jump and dodge Hook's hook arm strikes. With a flurry of sword swings, Aqualad created a shower of water that battered Hook's metal suit.

Hook countered with a punishing punch, connecting with Aqualad's midsection. Aqualad stumbled but regained his balance, launching another attack with his swords.

Hook was caught off guard and was struck by one of Aqualad's water blades. Roaring angrily, Hook lunged forward, grappling with his hook arm and pulling Aqualad in close.

Aqualad's quick thinking allowed him to slice through the hook arm's metal cables, rendering it useless. Seizing the advantage, Aqualad launched a relentless barrage of water attacks, drenching.

Kaldur launched himself towards Hook, tapping into the power of his eel tattoos. Channeling this energy through water, he created a surge of power that hurtled towards Hook.

At the same time, Hook shot his hook toward Kaldur, but the agile hero evaded the attack and kept advancing.

Kaldur summoned a hard-water weapon from his Water-Bearers, twin hilts that he used to strike Hook. The villain blocked the attack, but Kaldur wasn't deterred. He summoned a wave of water and electricity, slamming Hook with the impact.

Hook regained his footing and lunged forward, his hook swinging wildly. Kaldur used his hard-water weapons to block the hook. However, Hook managed to pull Kaldur off balance.

Kaldur unleashed a jolt of electricity that shocked Hook and sent him stumbling. Despite this setback, Hook quickly recovered and charged forward once more. This time, Kaldur was ready. He created a hard-water wall to block Hook's attack.

Kaldur pushed forward, relentlessly attacking with his hard-water weapons. Hook blocked the blows with his hook, but Kaldur's relentless pace pushed Hook back until he was cornered against a wall.

With lightning speed, Kaldur summoned a wave of water and electricity and sent it crashing toward Hook. The villain stumbled but remained on his feet. He retaliated with a powerful hook swing, but Kaldur was ready. He summoned a hard-water shield to block the attack.

Kaldur continued his assault, using his hard-water weapons to overpower Hook. The villain blocked the blows, but Kaldur was too quick. He managed to land several strikes, forcing Hook to stumble back. Kaldur pressed his advantage, attacking relentlessly until Hook was forced to retreat. Thankfully for him, the teen was too tired to give chase.

North

As Black Spider and Robin faced off, they stood ready for battle. Armed with his webs, Black Spider easily dodged Robin's initial attacks. Robin, twirling his Escrima sticks, grew frustrated as he struggled to land a hit.

Desperate to gain the upper hand, Robin changed tactics and used his acrobatics to flip and twist around Black Spider.

However, Black Spider was quick and managed to grab Robin's weapon, pulling them out of his hands.

Undeterred, Robin retreated and flipped backward, distancing himself from Black Spider. But Black Spider was relentless, using his webs to pull Robin back and ensnare him.