His nose flared as he watched the tears well up in her eyes. Then he cupped the back of her neck, pulled her to his chest and kissed the top of her head. "You're not wasting your time. I had no idea you felt this way."

"Let's just go visit your brother and enjoy his wedding. We can talk about this when we're back."

"You have to know that I want to marry you more than anything," he told her.

She shook her head, refusing to hear another word from him. "Let's talk about it later."

"Mr

"Mr. Coleman has set you both up in the penthouse for the week. If you should need anything, he's requested that you call me."

Melanie gazed out the large glass window overlooking the city as the man spoke to Lukas. Although he was addressing them both, she couldn't bring herself to listen. She was in awe by the beauty of her view.

"Thank you, Dex," Lukas said before closing the penthouse door on the man. When he was finally alone with Melanie, he joined her at the window and pressed her body against the glass. "I imagined this in my head. Except you're naked and cumming on my face." He massaged her tender breast and licked the nape of her neck, earning a moan. "It's too bad Chris will be over any minute."

"That's not fair," she whined, grinding her ass against his growing erection. "I want you now."

"Be patient, pretty girl."

The knock at the door forced them apart, and although Lukas' cock was still hard and unrelieved, he adjusted his pants to conceal the bulge then opened the door. Christopher was on the other side with a large grin to accompany him. When he looked over his brother's shoulder and met the gaze of the woman by the window, his smile immediately dropped.

Wordlessly, he invited himself inside and stood before Melanie, taking in her pink floral sundress, light makeup and loose curls. "You made it," he said more to her than to his brother. "I'm glad."

"Take your eyes off my woman," Lukas scolded his brother. When he cupped a hand over Christopher's shoulder, turning him away from Melanie, he felt more than just anger boiling within him. "Where's your fiancée?"

"She's in the studio," he explained to Lukas.

"So she's a singer," Melanie said, forcing a smile to her lips. "That's great, Chris."

Lukas glanced at her but only momentarily before turning his attention back to Christopher. "When do we get to meet her?"

"Now," Christopher said, pointing to the door. "We need to get going so I can pick her up for dinner. Lukas, you should change into something better. Melanie, you're perfect as always."

Her cheeks flushed at the unwarranted compliment. "Lukas looks great the way he is now. Let's just go."

Christopher shrugged his shoulders and then walked out of the penthouse first. When Lukas and Melanie followed behind him, he locked up and then slipped the key into Melanie's hand. "Hang onto this copy. I have a feeling you two won't be around each other all week."