As I focused on the actors on the stage, I felt Chaeyoung wrapping her arms around my waist. I was a bit taken aback but I let her be as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Can I distract you for a while?", she asked in whisper.

"Mhmmm..", I simply responded while still focusing on the stage.

"Since when you like Iron Man?", she questioned me.

I smiled under the mask before replying, "Since the first time I watched Iron Man movie in 2008. He is such a great hero to me since then. Even Thor can't beat him to me."

I can feel she nodded along as I told her about it.

"I like Captain America more.", that sudden remark from her made me turned to look at her in disbelief.

"No way...", I defied her.

Chaeyoung nodded a few times trying to convince me. "Yes, I love....Captain America..a lot. He's the best and the most handsome of all the other characters. Did you see his muscles? Even though he's not shirtless, I know he's got a great body.", she told me her opinion about the man with his round shield, Captain America.

"Yah, really? Park Chaeyoung, you...", I paused as I realized I was a bit loud. "I'm your boyfriend. How could you look at other man that way?", I whispered those words to her with a sad tone and sad eyes looking at her.

I heard a giggle from her as she tightened the hug beside me. "That was before I'm yours. Plus, it's just about a movie character. Don't get too serious, Jeon.", she whispered back to me before she leaned her head back at my shoulder.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The smile on Jungkook's face when he stood next to Robert Downey Jr. a.k.a Tony Stark when they took a photo together made me smiling as I wait for him outside the washroom. The press conference has just ended and he managed to meet the actor playing his favourite hero. I did not bother them and just stood at the side before I took their photo at the backstage.

"Hey, baby!", he suddenly came from behind and gave me a back hug startling me.

"Jungkook, people might see us.", I said as I turned off my phone and tried to free myself from him.

"You were looking at the photo you took earlier.", he said as he let me go. "Now, tell me. Who's more handsome? Me or Iron Man or...Captain America?", he asked as he held my hands and gave me a cheeky smile on his face.

I chuckled at the question before I shook my head. Is he taking it serious about what I said during the press conference?

"You...are the most handsome man. You...are my Iron Man, Jeon Jungkook.", I said as I cupped his face in my hands.

"Really? What about Captain America?", he still wanted to annoy me. This big guy...

"I was just joking, okay? I don't really like men with big muscles. They look scary.", I said to him. "Honestly they're scary. I don't like men like that. I like...someone like you. Okay? So, please. Enough with the teasing...", I added on as I looked away feeling shy after what I just said.

Jungkook held my hand back before he made me look at his face. "I'll stop...for today.", I hit his chest when he said that. He chuckled at my reaction before continuing, "Before we leave, I have one last thing to do here. Come."

Then, he led me back to the event and went to Marvel pop-up store there. I was unsure why he came here again after we went there a few times before the press conference. He did not buy anything earlier but now, here he is taking some Iron Man figures and a plush toy into the cart.

I followed him around and did something he had done to me before. I took candid photos of him choosing the figures in the store. He looked like a little kid when he found the figure he wanted. His grin when he put on the Iron Man glove made me felt like I was dating a kid at the moment.

When he was queueing to pay, I waited outside the store for him. I looked back at the photos I took today and realized that I just found something new about him. He is a crazy Iron Man fan. No one will believe me if I tell them my first date was Comic-Con.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Right after I parked my car at the roadside, I went to open the door for Chaeyoung and told her to wait for me before we part ways. Then, I went to open the trunk and took something out of it.  An Iron Man plush toy. I put it behind my back as I walked back to Chaeyoung.

"What are you hiding?", she asked as I stopped in front of her.

I showed the plush toy to her, "This is for you."

Her eyes widened at it. "What? Seriously?", she asked.

"Yes, it's for you. I buy it for you so that you know...that even if I am away from you, you have me with you. You said I'm your Iron Man, right?", I told her with a big smile on my face.

She responded with a smile too as she took the plush toy in her hand. "Thank you. That's so sweet of you.", she said as she engulfed the plush toy in her arms sniffing it like it has a perfume on it. "Smells new.", I chuckled at her cute little comment.

"Of course it smells new. What else would it smells like?", I said before someone called for Chaeyoung.

"Hi...Jungkook, you're here too.", it was Nayeon coming to us and stood next to Chaeyoung. "Did you guys just came back from a date? Hmm?", she asked us.

Chaeyoung's face went blushing a little at the question.

"You're right. We just had a date. By the way, hi...Nayeon noona.", I said to Nayeon who looked a bit shocked with how I addressed her.

She touched my hand a bit and said, "Oh, Jungkook-ah. Don't be like that. Just call me Nayeon. It's not like we don't know each other for a long time, don't we?"

I pulled my hand away slowly.

"Yeah, we know each other for a long time but we haven't seen each other quite long too. Since you chose to follow Jinyoung hyung if I'm not mistaken.", I coldly replied to her receiving two different reactions from the sisters.

Nayeon looked flustered with my words while Chaeyoung looked uncomfortable with the conversation she is listening to.

"Umm...unnie, I want to cook for us tonight, right? We better go now. Jungkook, I see you at the bakery, okay?", Chaeyoung spoke to us before she gave me a quick hug.

I kept my eyes on them as they head for the entrance to Chaeyoung's apartment. As I watched them, I had a thought about Nayeon. I was wondering why is she here because I know Chaeyoung lives alone at the apartment.

"Something's fishy about you, Nayeon.", I mumbled to myself as I went inside my car back.

❤❤❤

Don't search for Iron Man 4. I just made that up since I don't know if Iron Man will ever have any more movies coming. 😬

🤗🤗