Falling Down

Oh hey, this is a story that I had to write for school and I decided to post it on here. It's really stupid and I had to modify it to fit school criteria, so sorry if it's not raunchy enough for you. :P

Chapter 1

The music is on full blast, and I feel like my eardrums are going to burst. There are people dancing, standing on tables totally wasted, and people on top of each other. It's a typical house party. Most people are here to have fun and get away, but Liam and I are here because we need to survive. We take some food from the fridge and stuff it in our pockets and bag. People are glaring at us, wondering what the hell we're doing. We pretend that we're just drunk and they soon forget all about us. We go upstairs into one of the bedrooms and close the door. Liam starts jumping on the bed in hopes that people won't hear me going through the drawers and closets looking for money or anything else that can help me get off the streets and into an apartment. In one drawer is a key. I know it's to some kind of safe. Thankfully, the safe is in the closet and it only took me a couple of minutes to find. I cheer.

                "Shut up, Skye!" Liam hisses. "What'd you find?"

                I open the safe and find a bundle of hundred dollar bills. I grin. "Hell. Yes." I say. I count the cash. There are 20 bills. "Dude, we have two grand here." I say, trying not to show the fact that I'm beyond excited. He signals his hand and I hand over 10 bills.

                Our pockets are stuffed with food and cash, so we decide that there is no point hanging around any longer. The bedroom has a balcony, so we both leave from there. We walk to the street that separates I sleep and where Liam sleeps, and we split.

                "Meet me at the McDonalds on 3rd tomorrow at 10, and we're going to try to get you a job. I'll get your I.D ready." Liam says before we head off.

                I nod and we go our separate ways. After my parents abandoned me two years ago, I've been living in a forest outside the city. Since t I've built a little shelter area for when it rains, and I have another area for all of my belongings. When I was lurking the streets, I found Liam, and we have been best friends since then. He has lots of connections, so he helped me make sure that I don't land in foster care by making me fake I.D's saying that I am of age. I look much older than 14, so most of the people I know think I'm either 18 or 20; my main I.D's used for different situations.