Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two

Start from the beginning

        She now thinks I don't respect her space, great, I thought, "Sorry Merda."

        "Thank you," she said, "Hades city will soon fall into the ocean we have to finish this fast."

        "Wait, why do you think that?" I asked.

        "The announcement?" she answered.

        "I didn't listen," I told her, "We'll finish this fast if I know Gingka he and his friends are already there."

        "I wonder why but, to be honest, I'm jealous of Gingka," She said suddenly, "He has friends all over the world, amazing parents, and such a happy mind, he even tried to save you even after everything you've done. He's a great guy."

        "Um yeah, I know," I turned away, could she actually like Gingka now? Could she have a crush on him? Maybe I was right she does still hates me and she's acting like this because that's how she knows how to act with me. I guess it was a long shot, for the Dragon Emporer to love someone, that someone being his greatest rival no less.

        The first time is painful to let go but you'll get over it soon, Dragool thought to me, he was the one for emotional support, if it was L-Drago, it would be like going to your older, bully brother for advice.

        "Just as you thought, Gingka is here, along with Madoka," Merda said when we were at some wall

        "Looking good keep on sucking up that energy pal," Gingka shouted to what I think was his bey.

        "Smash the wall?" I asked.

        "You read my mind," Merda smirked, as we both took out our beys and launched them at the wall.

        "What that?" Gingka asked, then he looked closely at my bey, "L-Drago and another Bey? Could it be."

        "What are you waiting for, Gingka?" I and Merda said in unison.

        "Ryuga, Merda?" Gingka shouted at us.

        "Does he always have to do that?" I muttered to myself.

        "What are you two doing here?" He asked.

        "I got Ryuga to help your troublemaking as-self," Merda winked at him, I growled, It's wasn't because I was jealous it was because, because... I just could.

        "L-Drago show them the power of your more than just ultimate left rotation," I shouted.

        "My friend, show there two guys how it's done," Merda smirked as her bey split to two and both of them started helping.

        "Pegasus's strength is back!" Gingka exclaimed.

        "I was right, tempo is a bey that was created based on the powers of Pegasus, L-Drago, and Merda's bey. When those beys combine their powers they can even surpass the awesome power of tempo," Madoka explained.

        "Well duh, Tempo is just a copycat of our beys, we're definitely more powerful than that dumb spiral force," Merda smirked at them.

        "Now, do it now, go, go Gingka!" Merda and I said when the machine stopped spinning.

        "Yeah go Pegasus!" Gingka shouted back.

        Pegasus went up with the power of Tempo.

        "I think we should go now," Merda said as her bey came back and she left, I got my bey and started to follow her. I followed her into the forest.