"Yes sir!" Kaminari nodded.

"What about you? Are you fighting all of those guys yourself?" You looked up at him with worry in your eyes. "Yes." He said keeping his eyes on the villains. "B-but we can help!" You told him trying to change his mind. "Help me by staying safe. It's my job to protect you." He said looking at you. You back up after a moment of reassuring yourself, telling yourself that he'll be okay. "Thirteen, I'm leaving it to you." He announced before jumping down the flight of stairs into the crowd of villains. You watched as he fought off the villains. "Be careful, Shota." You mumbled. You felt a tug on your arm and turned around to see Uraraka. The rest of the class already started running towards the exit. You and Uraraka started running to the rest of the class, until the guy who created the portal blocked the entrance. You and Uraraka stopped in your tracks and looked at the situation in front of you with petrified faces. You and Uraraka were too far away to hear what was going on with everyone else, but you didn't want to get closer being that none of you knew what would happen next. You saw Bakugo and Kirishima attack the warp guy at the same time, but from the looks of it, it didn't do much damage. "My job is to scatter you all and torture you!" He shouted then formed a bubble-like warp around the class.

You finally snapped out of the trance you were in and decided to take action. "Stay right here." You told Uraraka then zoomed off. You used Kaori's celerity which you copied last night. Your quirk allows you to keep unused copied quirks for up to a week and it deletes automatically if it remains unused after that time is up. Everything starts slowing down but not as slow as they'd normally be. You looked over and Iida had Shoji and Sato in his grasp and was heading towards safety before you slowed everything down. You saw Sero and shoved him out of the way of the warp then grabbed Ashido and Thirteen and ran out of the way. Your plan was to make sure everyone was okay then go back to save the others, but the second part of the plan didn't play out as well. Everyone else was warped before you could do anything else. You all stood there shocked.

"Class rep!" Thirteen called to Iida.

"Yes?"

Thirteen continued. "I entrust this duty to you. Run to the school and tell them about what's going on here. The alarms are not sounding and our phones don't have signal."

"But as class rep, I cannot leave everyone behind!" Thirteen turned to Iida. "Use your power to save lives. Save your classmates by getting help." Thirteen began using her quirk to suck the portal in, but a warp appear behind Thirteen, ripping her suit open. You and Ashido rushed to Thirteen side. "Iida, go! We'll do something to save the others, but right now, we're depending on you!" You encouraged him. Iida nodded his head in affirmation then used his quirk to run for the door. "I won't let you!" The villain roared then sent a warp in front of Iida. Shoji quickly wrapped his arms around the warp preventing Iida from slipping inside. "Go!" Shoji shouted. Once again, Iida ran for the door. The warp guy started flying over to Iida until Uraraka grabbed him by his armor. "If he's wearing something like this, he must have a physical body! Go Iida!" She shouted as she tossed the talking portal into the air. Sero used his tape, attached one end to the armor, then gave the other end to Sato who swung the guy with the warp quirk around. Iida made it out safely.

"(Y/N), wouldn't it have been easier for you to copy that guys quirk and warp Iida outta here?" Ashido asked you. "Yeah, but I only have 30 minutes for each quirk. I plan on using his quirk to find the others and who knows how long that'll take." You explained. Ashido nodded. "Alright!"

You told Ashido and the others to watch over Thirteen and be watchful of there surroundings then created a warp to the Fire zone.

~Your POV~

'Where is everybody?' So far, I couldn't find anyone. I used the celerity quirk and decided to do a quicker search through the zone and ran into Ojiro. "Oh, (Y/N). I thought I was the only one here." He said scratching the back of his head. "I think you were. I warped here a minute ago to get you outside." I created a warp that led outside for him to go through which he did. "Wait! Please don't close it yet!" A disembodied voice said. I turned around and saw Aoyama running towards me. "How did you get here? Ojiro said he was the only one here."