•*Fifteen*•

(Dang y'all are getting spoiled >:[ but it's cause I got sudden inspiration :D)

"I'm sorry Shouto..of everything I did, from disappearing to getting you here.." Hana sniffed from her cage, wiping her tears and looking at her parents, Shouto sighed "I..understand your situation, I know family is everything to you" he looked down.

"You're my family too" Shouto raised his head and found Hana smiling at him, he smiled back at her, "My brother will get us out of here, I'm sure of it" Hana smirked briefly, "Tch as if, if I wasn't in this shitty cage and still had my quirk I would bust myself out of here" Katsuki snarled from his cage.

"Bakugou if I were you I wouldn't doubt Kahogona, for the time I've known him I've gotten the chance to see how much he cares, he's very strong too" Todoroki calmly said, Katsuki's eye twitched, "I have a god damn dragon!" Katsuki yelled and tried getting to Todoroki.

"Hana is a Kitsune, so there's that" Todoroki pointed at her, Hana giggled and Katsuki kept shaking in anger, "Don't you have fucking powers then?! Get us out of here!" Katsuki yelled and Hana cowered, "There's not much I can do, I'm not in complete control of my powers yet" Hana whispered but both males heard it.

"Fucking great, how the fuck do you two know each other?" Katsuki turned to both of them, "We used to be engaged, not by our choice of course" Hana nodded at Todoroki, "Hmm..if I remember well, I don't think they got rid of my quirk..just knocked me out!" Hana gasped and smiled.

"If I remember your quirk is energy manipulation?" Hana nodded at Todoroki, "There's enough sunlight so I could use that" Hana smiled, "Enough chit chat fox girl! Get us the fuck out of here!" Katsuki yelled.

Hana's eyes started shining a mint/light blue as well as her hands, a sphere of light formed in between her hands, it went between the bars and opened them with force, bending them the sphere disappeared and Hana smiled.

Quietly she got out and did the same to the other two cages, they both got out and went towards what seemed like the only door, "You guys find an exit, I'll go get my parents" Hana said with a serious tone in her voice, Todoroki placed his hands on her shoulders, "Are you sure? We could go with you" Todoroki had a worried tone in his voice.

Hana shook her head and smiled briefly, "I'll be fine Shou, if you guys find the exit come and find me if I'm not there yet, I'm not leaving without my parents" before the prince could say something, Hana ran out.

Katsuki ran out as well, he turned towards Todoroki, "She'll be fine c'mon, we need to find an exit without getting fucking caught" Todoroki nodded and started running along Katsuki.

"Let's get out of here"