3 • O N E

Ace wiped his face with the towel as the sweat continued to trickle down his shirtless body after his rigorous workout. He took a deep breath, as his chest huffed up and down rapidly and grabbing a water bottle from the table, he chugged it down.

A woman barely clad in any clothes came to him and wrapped her arms around him, kissing his bare, chiseled chest. Ace gripped the roots of her hair and pulled her head up to meet her lips. Hungrily, his lips worked on hers as she moaned loudly. "Sandro..."

Ace whirled her around and slammed her against the wall, his hands holding the back of her thighs, picking her up as she latched her legs around his waist. His hands took off the last piece of garment clinging to the women's upper body aggressively before he snarled, "You better not annoy me after this."

"Sandro, why do you not like me?." The women giggled loudly. "What do I not have?"
Her finger traced his jaw and she whispered, "Or maybe you do and you just pretend you don't."

His hand took a grip around her neck. "I fuck you because you are an annoying piece of bitch who just wouldn't shut up about it."

The women started kissing him again before saying, "Why are you so cruel to me? Why have you become so cruel?"

"Because of..." Ace stopped a bit, his eyes turning soft. "Nevermind, she is just not a part of me anymore."

"Well if she's not, better for me." The woman smirked. "I can be a part of you now."

"Nobody can and nobody will."

"Keep saying that to yourself." Her brushed against the trail of hair going inside his pants. "I am pretty sure I can take the place of whoever that bitch is."

He grabbed his hand and pinned them above her head. "You talk way too fucking much for my liking." His hand grabbed her ass roughly as he growled, "Now let me shut you up."

- - -

While the flight was reaching Alger, nervousness in me was reaching its brim. I was so anxious of everything. I was constantly worrying about everyone especially Lucas being without us, back at home.

Watching me tap foot continuously, Dom took a hold of my hand and gave it a squeez. I looked at him, my eyes trembling a little while he gave me a calm smile. "You know what is more concerning than those anxious thoughts you are having?"

I grew more tense. "What is it?"

"I have this undeniable urge in me to go bungee jumping off the plane. Kinda fun."

"You mean sky diving."

"Yeah, but with a rope."

I gave him a look and a silly grin lined his face. "You know what I want to do?"

"What is it?"

I gave him a sweet smile before replying, "Make you skydive without a parachute."

He gave me a pout. "Mean."

I shugged, a teasing smile on my face. "The clouds look nice."

"Better than your face, I know." Dom said clinging his tongue out.

"You are so childish..." I laughed, ruffling his hair. "I kind of love it."

"And I love you."

And I froze, not knowing what to do. I gave him an awkward smile before turning away and staring out of the window. Three years and I still couldn't utter those words out of my mouth. I know it was ridiculous, it was downright stupid of me to still feel guilty. But it was just something...I just couldn't place my finger over it..that made me feel like if I said 'i love you back' to Dom, I would do him injustice. I would be unfair to him considering a part of me was still attached to Ace. It's as if my strings were stilk tied to him and unless and until, I cut them off, I wouldn't be able to move forward.

"I thought my magical, ginormous, fast paced dick would make you say 'i love you too Ace' like they do in the movies but you are a tough rock to crack." Dom joked. "Your pussy was easier to crack than your heart."

"Dom!" I said, hitting him on the shoulder as he guffawed loudly. Everyone else of the plane stared at us weirdly and I just gave them an uncomfortable smile. "You are so weird."

"What do you think lil guy is doing back at home?" Dom asked.

"I don't know...?" I said, shrugging. "He won't miss us too much right? Will he be okay? What if-"

"I shouldn't have asked, damnit." Dom shook his head lightly. "He will be fine. He is a strong one."

My brother Darren had died three years back because of a serious disease which he had told no one about. When he was in the last stage he requested me to take care of his little son as his biological mother didn't want him. At first, it had shocked shocked me but the grief of losing my only family member was replaced by being a mother figure to Lucas and earning another family member. Since then, me and Dom became like parents to Lucas.

The plane soon landed in the airport and we all got off it. A car came to pick us up from the airport and we all went to stay at a hotel. Tom met us in front and Joe jumped in his arms, placing a kiss on his lips. "How was the trip?" Tom asked.

"It was pretty boring." Dom sighed sadly. "Ma'am here was not willing to have plane se-" I put my hand over his mouth and said instead, "Yes it was good."

Glaring at him as he playfully smiled at me, Tom started saying something which put our attention back on him. "We have no time. So we have to get out in an hour. If we are late or miss one step or second, we will lose him."

We nodded. "So get ready in an hour and meet me in the cafe shop below." Looking at us with an intensity in his eyes, Tom muttered, "It will be one hell of a...mess."

- - -

WELL WELL WELL HOES

did I give yall hope that y/n actually got preggs with Dom's kid? oop

things aboutta get ✨ SPICY ✨

say 'ay' for ace, 'oy' for Dom or 'HAIYAA' for both