1 • T E N

I was uncomfortable.

I was in the plane right now to Hawaii. These last two days I had managed to get in the good books of Mr. Mark Edison (not that I needed to) but he was pretty much convinced that I was head of over heels for him. But at the same time, he also revealed two crucial information about his father, that is, one: there was a private party which was going to be held and none of the other office members were allowed and two: Mark's ex was invited in the party.

Right now, he was laying his head on my shoulder and I gagged as I watched his drool slip in through my clothes and rubbed my skin. Rolling my eyes, I took my phone out and put my headphones on, trying to some music and calm my nerves down.

Even though one of the reasons I was involved in the mess in the first place was because of The Anonymous, I was still very curious about this case. It was a despicable business and if I could even play a minuscule role in exposing it, I would die and do it.

But at the same time I was scared. They were some powerful people. And even though Mr. Leader and his squad assured me that I would be under their supervision all the time, it still gave me chills.

My eyes scanned the seats around me, trying to figure out which one was with The Anonymous but unfortunately, all of them looked like they didn't even know about my existence.

As soon as the flight landed and all of us got down, Kelly my bestfriend jumped at me. We had booked our tickets side by side but then Mark became a big bully and kicked her off there. She gave a nasty look at the half sleepy Mark who was still disoriented and then gave me a sad pout. "I missed you bitch."

"I didn't." I clung my tongue out while teasing her which earned me flick on my forehead. "Ow! The fuck?"

"Deserved." She smirked and then turned around, swaying her hips as she walked away.

Something caught my eye. A man was staring at me, with a part of his mouth covered by a regular mask. He was almost six foor tall and beside him was a girl who was around the height of his shoulder, wearing the same type of black regular mask.

After staring for five minutes at each other, a notification came in my phone.

Anon dudes: That's Tank and Scales. They will protect you, don't worry.

So they indeed were part of the group. They gave me a slight nod and started walking away. Along with that I also felt a push behind me. Turning around, I saw a man with the same mask as theirs. He was also tall, seemed muscled and with dreadlocks. "This is Riot. You are safe."

And with that, they all left.

- - -

Sitting in my hotel room, a lot of things went inside my mind. But I was too tired to analyse any of them. So I just bounced back on my bed and closed my eyes, trying to relax and go to sleep.

That's when a knock came on my door.

Grunting and lazily walking to the, I opened it. "Dom?"

He gave me one of his sly smiles and pushed me a little to make space for him to enter. Afted loitering around and scanning my room, he sat on the bed and commented, "Nice room you got there ma'am."

I rolled my eyes. "What the hell are you even doing here?"

"Well, I am the lead planners of the organisation. You just don't expect me to sit backs nd watch you mess everything up right? I am here to babysit you, in simple words."

"Bro." I gave a 'are you serious?' look. "You know what? Just go into your room. I am too tired to fight you today."

"Aw and I was hoping to have some fun time today." He gestured to the bed and then wiggled his eyebrows at me.