It only took a few minutes when the teacher arrived with her books, looking at us.
"Everyone, we have three new students with us today..please stand up, and introduce yourself"

IU Stood up, And two more. Our classmates were just taking glances at them.
Then IU Spoke.

"Hi...I'm IU, 24 years old. I moved from busan with my family"

(Let's pretend IU is 24 in this story)

IU Stand down.
"Hello, I'm Tzuyu.."
Tzuyu was very shy, and just sat down. Letting the other student introduce.

"Hey. I'm Jimin, brother of Tzuyu"
He smiled, and sat down.

No one POV

It was just a boring regular day, We had 2 classes before lunch, and Lisa and Jennie got separated.

Jennie at the other side was not happy with it, she can't tell what ever happens to her lili.
Specially, when she thinks IU admires Lisa.

Of how she looks at her, and now Lisa and IU. Had the same classes, right now with Irene. She's in the class with Jisoo, Tzuyu and Jimin.

Time skip

It was lunch, Lisa went out with IU And Irene. They found a spot to sit, Lisa look at her side and found Sehun.

She waved at him, and Sehun approach them. And sat across them.
"This is Sehun, I met him at the cafe."

Lisa looked at Irene, And Sehun bowed at the two. They both bowed back, Sehun told more about himself.

Jisoo arrived and sat beside Sehun, Sehun knows Jisoo. Same goes with Jisoo, they both greeted each other.

"Where's the other?"
Irene asked, and Jisoo just simply replied.
"Coming"

Jisoo took out her chicken.
"I like this new group, we're just missing jungkook and some poeple."

The four just chuckled, and got there food out. Also, Lisa was sitting beside IU.

They started eating first without waiting for the others.
"Yah..! Who told you to eat right now!"
It was Chaeng, who was pouting.

Lisa just ignored Chaeng, and kept eating. Rose was about to sit beside Lisa, when Jennie stop her.

"I think, it's better if you sit beside your girlfriend Jisoo"
Rose and Jisoo blushed, Jennie sat beside Lisa.
"Jisoo's not my girlfriend..!!"

Rose sat beside Jisoo, who was just smirking.
"We know you like her Chaeng."

Rose just threw a bag, at Lisa. And quickly ate.
"Who's he?"
Rose pointed at Sehun, who was eating barbecue. "Jisoo's friend, and Lisa's"

Irene said, Tzuyu sat beside Irene. They bowed at eachother, Jimin sat beside Jennie and smiled at her.

Jennie gave him a slight smile, and moved a little closer to Lisa. Cause Jimin sat really close to her, Meanwhile Lisa was just eating her food.