chapter 9

(Y'all are lucky- i feel like posting early- and choice 1 for ya adorable peeps ✨)

Shuichi's POV
I shut my eyes, still gently cradling the small purple haired boy.. The sound of his quiet breathing is so soothing.. I smiled softly as i eventually fell asleep.. He was so perfect... His soft lavender smelling hair, his adorable purple eyes.. God he was amazing..

Timeskip cause I'm lazy ✨

i woke up to my adorable oma kun in my arms.. Ah he's still asleep... I'll try not to disturb him then.. I attempted to shuffle out of his grip so i could make some food but he just held onto me tighter.. Hmm he's clingy... How cute.
Once again i tried to shuffle out of his grip but this time i heard a quiet grumble.. Oh i must have woke him up..

Kokichi's POV
I felt something shifting around and i eventually opened my eyes.. The first thing i saw was the blurry firgure.. Of saihara chan..? I let go of him an yawned
"G-good morning.. S-saihara chan.."
I mumbled with a small smile on my face- but that's when it hit me.. We slept.. Together..
My cheeks almost instantly turned a dark shade of crimson.. I can't believe it.. I slept with Shuichi Saihara... And i acted like it was normal.. He must have thought i was a weirdo..
What he did next surprised me and made me blush even harder- He had placed his hand onto my cheek and was gently caressing it...
"Good morning Oma kun.. I hope you slept well while i was hugging you"
He was- teasing- me?.. Wow- well- two can play at that game.. ✨
"O-of course i did.. S-stupid head i could s-sleep forever if i where s-sleeping with you!" Now it was Saihara's turn to blush... Damn he looked adorable.. I couldn't help myself from from reaching my hand up and gently stroking his head... He looked better without his hat..

Just comment how you want saihara to react- p l e a s e don't make it too complicated ✨
Also it's short cause I'm lazy and nyeh-

(362 words)