𝟢𝟫

𝚒 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚒 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝚒 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞,
𝚒 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I called you so we could meet up at your dorm.

" Juhee, we fulfilled our promise, which is meeting each other once we succeed in our dreams."

" The only promise to fulfill left is to love each other and fill in each other's absence of warmth."

" i love you,"

" i love you too."

" promise."

No definite answer given, unsure took them, they were unsure whether to start the love relationship or not.

So, are they together? or are they not?
Will they choose career over love? or love over career?

𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 <3

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 :
It's book 2 of fools » s.jake <3
They both became an actress and an idol respectively, they actually have two promises :
1. Where they meet each other again in the future after fulfilling their dreams.
2. Where they'll date each other or love each other, meaning it doesn't necessarily means they have to date each other ( we'll see how i end it up in the next book )
+ Since they did the first promise already, the only thing left is the second one. So, at first, they're caught stirred up in a rumor saying both dated each other and still are dating each other, however both parties' agencies denies the rumor which is the truth, that they aren't and were never together once. But then in this chapter, Jake confessed to her again, but both is not sure whether to really date each other or not. They're unsure because of the world, the netizens, the fans, people view it badly, and they can never normalize their idols getting married or having a love life.
+ I used / referred every chapter with Wannaone's song " promise " in the beginning of every chapter.

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 :
ending bonus will be up next after this chapter, and book 3 will come in soon.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

-
2nd August 2020

-2nd August 2020