Part 16

Her P.o.V.

I felt relaxed and sighed as I stepped out of the shower.

I wrapped the towel around my body, sitting down on a stool that was standing in the corner of the room and waited for Splendorman to return.

After what felt like an eternity I grew inpatient.
I growled and walked up to the door and opened it.

I flinched as someone suddenly popped up directly in front of me and dropped some things.

The person in front of me seemed frozen in place and stared at me continuously.

I instantly slammed the door shut again and leaned against it, my heart almost jumping out of my chest.
I held my breath and heard some shuffling outside. Then a quiet and frantic mumbling.

“Splendor!
There is a human. In our bathroom!
And it's just wearing a towel and seems to be female!!!”, a high pitched voice yelled in front of the door.

This person seemed to be absolutely horrified.

Then I heard the chiming bells Splendorman has sewn on his clothes approach from the distance.

“What's the matter, brother?”, I heard his happy and joyful voice.

Brother? There is ANOTHER another one?

The other voice cleared its throat.

“There is a human in our bathroom – just wearing a towel!”, he whisper-shouted.

“Okay first of all...that is not a human. That is [Y/N] and she is our guest and also happens to be Offenderman's girlfriend.”

“G-girlfriend? A human???”

“Yeah. Girlfriend. I always knew he was more into exotic species (:3).
I was actually looking for you.
Do you have anything she could wear? Her clothes are a mess. [Y/N]?”

I flinched as I heard Splendorman say my name.

“Can you please open the door?
I know this might make you feel an eensy weensy little bit uncomfortable but we need you.”

I sighed. It's not like I'd have a choice anyway.
I stepped back and opened the door slowly.

I was embarrassed for standing in front of them in just a towel.

The other Slenderbrother fiddled around with the collar of the shirt he was wearing and adjusted his glasses with the other hand.
The weird thing was though that he doesn't even have eyes.

You could easily tell that he was nervous.
He'd probably freeze and stand there like a mannequin if his brother wouldn't be with him right now.

Apparently, contact with humans made him feel uncomfortable.

Splendorman grabbed the guy by his shoulders and pushed him closer to me.
Everything about him screamed that he should flee but instead, he just tensed and straightened his posture.

“That's Trenderman. He gets a little nervous around new people.”

I smiled at him gently and waved.
He looked away in embarrassment.

Splendorman clapped in his hands, causing him to flinch.
“So...that is [Y/N] and she needs some new clothes. Do you have anything for her?”

Trenderman's face suddenly turned red:
“Y-you...mean...I can...dress her up? Like my...own model?”
Splendorman nodded.

Trenderman instantly walked up to me and grabbed his tape measure. 

He teleported around me and measured everything within a few seconds.

“Okay, I am done. I will return shortly. I got a BRILLIANT idea.”, Trenderman said happily with a confident, booming voice and walked off.

He suddenly seemed to be a completely different person.

“I apologize for his behavior.
He is really into fashion and his dream is to design things for the human world...but well that just isn't possible because of what we are. Designing things is what makes him happy and now he finally has a human and female model.
He can finally present the pieces he sews.
I actually volunteered to try on one of his dresses once...but he wasn't really happy about it when he saw me splattering some cupcake frosting over it.
But the dress just matched so well to my tea party theme (T^T).”

I giggled as I imagined Splendorman wearing a dress:
“It's fine. I understand that.”

Splendorman smiled and reached into one of his pockets.

He pulled out some bandages:
“How about we take care of your cut on your arm now?”
I nodded and we walked back into the bathroom.
I sat down and he quietly treated my wound.

A few seconds after, Trenderman knocked on the door and allowed to let himself in.

He held a few different outfits in his hand: “Here. Unique outfits for an adventurous woman.”

He handed them over and I picked the most comfortable and handy one.

As the two brothers left so I could change, I couldn't help but start wondering if Offenderman was okay.