Part 8

Her P.oV.

Recap:

Holding his hands felt so wrong.

"(Y/N), you are different...You care. Why?"

My eyes widened slightly.

How could he say something like this in such a situation?

I thought for a moment, no words or reasons forming in my mind.

He was right...why?

There was no specific reason.

Yes, he did save me a few times, but just because I helped him first-hand-even when it was right after he tried to kill me.

There was no reason for anything at all, but maybe fate wanted to change some things for him.

***

I took his hands to drag him with me and pushed him back into the couch: "Okay, you should relax and recover a bit now...please." Offenderman just seemed to stare at me, his mouth slightly opened. "I'll go and get you a blanket or something now. Take off your shoes and lay down. I'll be back in no-" Suddenly he slung his arm around my waist and grabbed with his other hand my wrist. Offenderman pushed me on his lap and buried his face in the crook of my neck. My body tensed instantly. "Please stay. Don't leave me." His hot breath hit my neck and goosebumps started to form on my body. I struggled to break free, but his grip was too tight. "You are the only one I have...", he whispered slightly hurt.

Suddenly I felt something warm and wet on my neck and soon I realized that it was Offenderman, who started to explore my neck with his tongue. I shivered and put my hands on his shoulders to push myself off him-with no success. "P-please don't d-do that..." I whimpered, tears forming in my eyes. "You don't understand..." he responded softly between a few light kisses. "This is the only way to show you how important you are to me..." Everything became quiet and one second later he bit my neck causing me to jump a little and gasp loudly. Offenderman moved and pushed me into the couch. As I layed there, he slowly crawled on top of me. I watched him as he scanned my body up and down. I didn't dare to move. I was frozen in place.

It all felt so wrong. . .

Tears started to run down my face as I felt his hands traveling my body up and down. But I wouldn't give up this easily. Anger and frustration started to rise in my body. Soon I gathered all my strength and pushed him successfully off me. Offenderman was obviously surprised by my actions and teleported behind the couch, resting his arms on the leaning. His expression turned from shocked to one filled with regret as he saw my puffy and red eyes, tears still running down my cheeks. "Please stop that...", I said with a weak and quivering voice. I slowly sat up and looked him straight in his face "You can't just do that after all, you have told me, Offenderman." I hesitated but continued to speak: "How am I supposed to trust you...?" Offenderman stared down at his hands, saying nothing. Suddenly he started to laugh a little...but this laugh didn't sound happy or amused. It sounded sad, desperate...hurt. "That's the whole point, darling.", he responded quietly without any emotion.

"...You can't."

His voice became even quieter...but you could clearly hear the regret, desperation, and sadness in it.
These two words made my heart ache. It felt like a thousand little needles were slowly sinking deeper inside of me.

With that Offenderman turned around and teleported away.

***

Her P.o.V. 

It's been a few days since I saw Offenderman and I slowly started to worry. He trusted me and I somehow managed to hurt him without the intention to do so. On the one side, I felt bad, but on the other side, I knew for sure that it wasn't completely my fault. He could've done anything else instead of slowly starting to rape me just to show me that he likes me.