CH2: Cleaning Together

After training I volunteered to pack up the gym, only so the club room would be empty but the time I went back. I felt the stares of the team in shock. I don't know why; all I did was volunteer to clean the gym. Why was that such a big deal? 

Anyway, I walked over to the supply closet and grabbed a mop, making sure it wasn't Noya's, and started running from end to end in the gym. I didn't even notice that Sugawara had also stayed grabbing a mop and starting on the other end of the gym until we met in the middle.

H: "Oh Suga I'm sorry I didn't mean to run into you." I didn't realise you had stayed.

S: "Yeh I mean you can't clean this whole gym by yourself, so I stayed to help. Besides, you can't carry this heavy pole all by yourself." He giggled as he and I walked over to the net. His giggle was quite I blushed a little embarrassed and walked over to the pole and started to pack it down.

Suga POV!!

It felt weird to me that Hinata WANTED to clean the gym, especially after what happened back in the club room this morning. I was worried about him, so I stayed back with him too. As I walked up and down the gym, I watched Hinata as he ran with the mop. 

He looked as cute as he always did. But he didn't have his adorable smile instead he looked more worried. I continued to think and admire the orange haired beauty as I mopped up the gym. I got pretty distracted and before I knew it Hinata and I ran into one another.

H: "Oh Suga I'm sorry I didn't mean to run into you." Hinata looked a little shocked to see me.

S: "Yeh I mean you can't clean this whole gym by yourself, so I stayed to help. Besides, you can't carry this heavy pole all by yourself."I Walked over to the post, giggling a bit as I saw Hinata blush. 

Dam I never realised his blush was so... Sugawara snap out of it! I thought as Hinata walked over to me. Finally, we finished packing down the net.

I unlocked the club room and headed directly to where my stuff was sitting. Hinata followed in soon after, he kinda just sat down looking through his bag. 

I quickly got changed as I did, I noticed Hinata stare at me a little as I was changing (Hinata your gay is showing ;)) I felt myself blush a bit. But why isn't he changing?

S: "Hey Hinata, why aren't you changing? Did you forget your uniform or something?"

H: "No, I just... have sport first so I don't need to change yet." Hinata stuttered, I knew he was lying. However, I don't wanna force him to tell me.

S: "Oh okay." I looked over at Hinata who looked worried about something. I miss his smile. Without even thinking I walked over to Hinita, kneeling Infront of him,

 "Hey Hinata, would you like to go out with me after training?"