Chapter 25

In a dark room, she was tied up with ropes around her legs and hands. A cloth covering her mouth. She sat on the chair tied unconsciously.

The door cracks opens and the person walks inside smirking seeing her in this state, back in the hell where she belongs.

He moves towards and taps her cheek trying to wake her up.

He : you thought I won't find you. I warned you not to escapee but still you did. You know the consequences Avni. You will be punished worser than before.

He smirks and looking at her last time walks out of the room. 

Her head starts pounding with a pain, slowly she opens her eyes and met with darkness. Her eyes roams around the room. Her fear did come true. She knew he would get her back. She knew it but didn't knew it would be this soon.

She struggles opening her hands but stopped as the door opens with a bang.

She looks up and met his furious eyes. His anger clearly showed. He approached towards her and got hold of hair in his fist and grips it tightly making her winch in pain.

Person: I see. You got wings now. How dared you escaping from my world? What did you thought, I wouldn't find you? You can't betray me Avni. I waited months to get hold of you again and this time you won't be spared at all. You will be punished for escaping.

He left her hair and smirks walking again out of the room.

Tears rolls down her cheeks. Her heart pounds in fear. She thought about Neil. Will he be able to find her? Will she be living in this hell again? Will Neil protect her like he says?

Her hope was shattering every second that passed. This wasn't what she was expecting. She can't lose her hope. She couldn't.

She struggles on the chair and fell down. Her head bangs on the sharp edge of the furniture and got deep cut.

She whimpers in a pain and bites her lips controlling her tears.

Avni ( mind) : please Neil find me. Don't give up on me.

That was the last wish she wished for before everything went blackout.

Neil fixing his blazer button walks into his office and looks at the employers who were gossiping earlier in the morning.

Neil : this is what I pay for you. Get back to work.

He shouts at them making them startled and ran back to their desk and starts working.

Neil looks at shivangi who passed him a smile. He gave small curt nod and starts walking to his cabin.

He opens his blazer and placed it around his chair. He pulls the chair and sat down. He looks outside of his cabin and frowns not seeing Avni on her desk.

Wasn't she supposed come to work today. He got confused thinking why isn't she in office. He wasn't aware she wasn't going today.

He sighs and picks his intercom and calls shivangi.

Shivangi: morning sir. How can help you?

Neil : where is Avni? Why isn't she in today?

Shivangi : sir. I don't know. She didn't call up to inform her absence.

Journey of us |completed|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara