Chapter 11

She stood in the balcony leaning against the rails and cold breeze touching her skins. A minute later she closed her eyes and inhales a deep breath before she opens her eyes and stares the dark sky filled with stars.

She hugged herself feeling cold and stood there lost in her thoughts. She didn't realise  when tears trickles down her cheeks.

She quickly wipes her tears as she heard someone approaching towards her, she turns around and saw Neil heading towards her.

She looks at his attire and understood he got home from work. She looked away and wipes the tears that fell down and turns looking at Neil.

Neil : I knocked few times but you didn't answer. I had no option other than coming inside to see if you are okay or not.

Avni was so lost in her own world didn't hear the knock.

Avni : I'm sorry. I didn't hear. What brings you here?

Neil : oh yes! Bebe is calling you downstairs.

Avni : oh okay! I will go and see Bebe.

Neil nodding his head and left the room while Avni sighing to herself also walks out of the room.

She went to downstairs and saw Bebe sitting in living room.

Avni : Bebe did you call me?

Bebe looks at Avni.

Bebe : yes I did Avni! I need to tell you something.

Avni got confused and looks at bebe who gestured her to take a seat beside her.

Nervously Avni sat beside Bebe and looks at her.

Bebe sensing her being nervous hold Avni's hand and looks at her.

Bebe : I want to tell you something.

Avni confusingly looks at Bebe not knowing what is going to happen next but was hoping something good.

Bebe : I will be leaving back to my place. I don't stay with Neil but past few days before he brought you home I came here. I will be returning back to Delhi tomorrow morning. I know you will feel lonely so I thinking why don't you come with me.

Avni's eyes widen hearing Bebe words, she couldn't believe her ears. did she just hear that? Will she be able to leave this place.

Can she leave Mumbai? Will all her problems disappear if she leaves this city?

So many random thoughts crossed on her head and she couldn't decided what she should do.

Avni sighs and looks at bebe.

Avni : bebe, why do you want to me to go with you? Aren't I just a random girl who is need of shelter for few days?  I won't be staying here forever.

Bebe : I don't want to hear silly thoughts of yours. You are not random girl who needs shelter to stay. Believe it or not but in a such short time you have become member of our family Avni.

Avni's eyes tears up hearing Bebe calling her part of their family. Avni holding her tears looks at bebe.

Avni : bebe. I don't know.

Bebe : you don't want to move with me, that's okay but will do you something for me?

Avni frowns but still nods her head.

Avni : what is it bebe?

Bebe : I heard Neil is interviewing few candidates in his office. Why don't you join him? You can work in his office, in that case you won't feel lonely. Also you will be making your name.