Chapter 6

Turning and twisting her body either side of the bed, she finally sat up and placing a hand on forehead sighs knowing she wouldn't won't be able to sleep again. One more sleepless night added in the list.

Avni sighs and taking a deep breath gets down the bed. She took a shawl from headboard and wrapping it around her body, she walks towards balcony.

Pushing the balcony door she went and sat on the couch with a pillow behind supporting her back.

Taking a deep breath she sat in balcony not knowing what to do, plus she can't even sleep. She felt so so helpless.

She hugged herself and fixed shawl covering herself and leaned back on the couch resting her head corner of the couch closed her eyes.

Her eyes flicks opens as she heard birds chirping, she adjusted to the sun brightness that fell on her face. She tucks hair strand behind of her ears and sat up properly stretching her body to avoid the pain that occurs soon as she sat up due to sleeping uncomfortably last night.

A yawn escapes from her mouth, she clasps a hand on her mouth and dreamily looks at birds who flew above her head.

She sadly smile and hoped one day she wish to fly free like the birds.

Wrapping a shawl around herself, she gets up and moves into room, opening the cupboard she took out the attire for the day and headed to washroom.

Coming out of washroom moves near dressing table, and removing towel around her hair kept it on the chair.

She took the brush and starts combing her hair, she thought to leave her hair open. Applying minimal make up and glancing herself last time in the mirror walks out of the room.

  Applying minimal make up and glancing herself last time in the mirror walks out of the room

( Avni's attire)

As she descends door the stairs, she saw the bodyguards standing in the living. She frowns seeing them so early.

She chucked her thoughts away and walks passed them to kitchen. She didn't find any maid either anutie, she sighs and getting glass of water she drank it.

She quickly toasted two pieces of bread and filled another glass of apple juice.

She quickly had her breakfast in kitchen itself and washing the dishes walks out of the kitchen.

A sigh escapes from her mouth as she noticed the bodyguards getting worked up, she also heard one of them talking to their boss making her frighten hoping he wasn't decline allowing her to go out.

Avni stood little far away from them and heard the conversation, she shudder as she heard name. She looks up and saw the same bodyguard who spoke to last night calling her.

Taking a small steps she went to him and stood opposite waiting for him to speak up.

Bodyguard 1: boss has approved to take you out but as we mentioned the rules. You must follow it unless you want to be punished.