Chapter 1

After we landed in New York, I could feel a small smile creeping up on my face. Even though I've been gone for only one day, I still missed it dearly. New York is not the most safe city in the world, actually quite the opposite. It's filled with gangs, violence and sometimes even murder, but it definitely never gets boring. There are lots of clubs, amazing food, fighting crackheads at 4 am.
    After we checked into our hotel rooms, first thing i did was change my clothes. I decided to go with white t-shirt, black oversized leather jacket, black jeans and my favorite dr.martens platforms.
     I came out of the bathroom and noticed Eiji staring at me.
"Hm?What is it,Eiji?"
"Oh! It's nothing... It's just I'm not used to seeing you dress like that...you dressed much different in japan"
I chuckled and told him "Well, i have lots of fashion styles, i love to express myself by fashion....because I'm an awkward person who can't express herself by words" I mumbled the last part.
" What did you say?"
"Oh! Nothing hahaha"

*TIME SKIP*
Skipper was leading us towards the underground bar. I had been matching Skips pace, while the other two were lagging behind. Both Eiji and Ibe looked nervous. "They said they would bust in if anything happened but-"

" You guys coming or not?" Skip asked as he opened the door.
"Cmon guys! Hurry up!" I shouted at them.
" You don't dress and act like them at all" he chuckled.
"Yeah, I actually have been living here for several years now" I return the smile.
Finally we reached an area of the bar that had your typical bar games, darts, pool etc.
" Here they are Ash, your guests from Japan"
He looked just as stunning as in the anime, with his platinum blonde hair and his piercing jade green eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off him, he was gorgeous.
"Right" he said and then gave me a weird look that i decided to ignore.
"H-hello, I'm a photographer from Japan. I want to ask you about your gang for a magazine article." Ibe began. Ash being as blunt as ever asked, " What do you want to know?"
"First, Can i take the picture?"
"Not the face"
"Sure, Eiji get ready"
"Okay" he nodded.
We went over to the pool area where i could feel Skip tugging my sleeves. " Say, are you and Eiji dating?" " Huh? Oh no, we are best friends"
"Wait! So you and him are the same age?"
"Yeah, we're both 19. I'm few months older than him, but even then" i lean down to whisper " he's got such a baby face, doesn't he?" Skip chuckled and nodded his head.
Soon the moment that I've been desperately waiting for  came.
"Hey, is that gun real?"
"Meaning?"
"Ahh...well, gun are illegal in japan so I've never seen real one" eiji said. I was trying my hardest to hide a huge grin on my face. Eiji later asked Ash if he could hold his gun and everyone went quiet. When Ash agreed, everyone was shocked and i gave a fake surprised look.  He pulled his gun out of his waistband and handed it to Eiji.
" Wow, it's really heavy. Thank you for trusting me with it" as he handed back the gun.
" Can i ask you something?" He added.
"What" Ash still kept that serious look on his face.
" Have you ever killed someone?"
" Yes"
Eiji didn't say anything and walked towards me and Skip. " I didn't know you had the guts Eiji! Last time someone tried to touch Ashs gun, he blew his fingers, Cmon! I'll buy you guys drinks"
After the drinks came, Eiji was the first one to take a sip " This is alcohol!"
" it's just rum coke...."
" I heard he's a sharp shooter" eiji said.
"He's more than sharp, he uses a Smith and Wesson 357 Magnum. And the barrel is cut short too." He explains while making a shooting gesture with his hands. " He never misses the target 25 yards away!"
Eiji slips down and quietly says " Ash Lynx,huh?"
"It's just a nickname. It means Wildcat. He's totally wild and no one can tame him. Perfect nickname for boss!"
Ibe walked over but you didn't pay attention to that, instead you were watching lynx who was on phone, you slowly put your hand in your back pocket and grabbed the switchblade which you always carried around with you.
  Soon enough, crowd of people with weapons rushed in, you finally took out your knife, grabbed Eijis hand and started heading behind the bar with Skip.
  The fighting went on and then you heard couple of gunshots.
"Charlie!" Ibe shouted.
  After hearing the familiar name, Eiji popped his head up and exclaimed " Charlie!". You pushed him down, but it was too late, Arthurs guys already noticed you. Skip explained briefly: " now that Charlie is here, we have nothing to worry about". Eiji gave a sigh of relief which didn't last long because someone pointed dagger at him. Before you could react, Skip grabbed the bottle,smashing it on his head. He quickly grabbed Eijis hand and started running towards the trap. I knew it was too late so i put my knife back in the pocket and chased them. Suddenly you heard Ash screaming at Skip to come back. Arthurs men grabbed us and tried shoving us in the car. Of course I wouldn't just give up without putting a fight on first, even though i knew fighting pretty well, I couldn't win against four men. One of them ended up slapping my face so hard that i fell down. I could hear Skipper shouting at them " Let them go! They have nothing to do with this!!". One of them grabbed me by my hair and trying shoving me into the car. I caught the sight of Ash and decided to put on the last fight, which resulted in me being shoved into the car roughly and being tied up.
  A gunshot rung as the man who was holding me fell dead. I took a deep breathe and started thinking of how i would save Skip from his death.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's the first chapter guys! I hope you enjoyed it!