"Wow, what a wonderful battle! You will be in Class Hydra, Nisha! Gold!" this announcement of Ms. Jones, pulled everyone from shock and daydream to reality as they applause to the new member of Class Hydra. Nisha heave a sigh not really listening to what Ms. Jones said cause she suddenly felt drain after that battle of hers and with her remaining strength, she managed to come back to where her friends are.

"Woah!! You're so amazing, Nisha--! Wait, are you okay??" Westley stop herself when she notice the drooping gaze of her best friend. Westley and Naomi helped Nisha sat between them as Westley let Nisha rest her head on her shoulder while Naomi is rubbing her back for comfort.

"I'm fine. I just... suddenly felt tired." Nisha answered massaging her temple in the process.

"Do you want us to bring you in the infirmary? How about in the dorms so you can rest." South asked worriedly.

"Did you push yourself to your limits again, Nisha?" Now it's Naomi's turn to ask though South find it bothering if Nisha really do pushed herself but South observes that what Nisha did awhile ago is not enough to make her tired like this.

"I'm fine, besides the ranking battle is still not done yet. I wanna watch the Class Hydra too." Nisha insisted giving them a smile that soothed and let the three gave in and the thought of Nisha being unwell flies away their mind.

"Okay, we are staying." South said and Nisha gave her a last smile before they turned their head to the platform where they find Luana and Aeron.

"Why are they in partners?" Nisha asked. Her tiredness slowly sipping out of her body though she don't think she can use her powers by now.

"Since they don't really need to battle for sections since they will be always in Class Hydra whatever we do. This ranking battle will be just their training. As far as I know, it is Ms. Jones idea to partnered them up." South explained while Luana and Aeron got locked up by the same glass and two monitors appeared in front of them. The robotic voice questioned Aeron first.

"I never was but always will be,
No one ever saw me but everyone knows I exist,
I give people the motivation to better themselves everyday,
What am I?"

"Tomorrow." Aeron answered without hesitation as he glances at Luana.

"What is choosing the wrong bet,
What is trusting the wrong man,
What is doing something with or without consent but ends up with worst consequence,
What is it?"

Flash of memories runs inside Luana's head once she heard the riddle. The memories she tried to forgot and buried in the back of her mind in many years back then but returns like it just happens yesterday. The pain.. guilt.. the wounds that she thought were already mended by time are now openly fresh. Luana stays calm as possible with a blank expression across her face but her true emotions can't hide to Nisha who stares at her.

"Mistakes" Luana finally answers after a pause. She can feel Aeron's gaze on her but she didn't pay any attention to him and just stares at the creatures they are going to battle with. Orthrus, a two-headed dog and a Teumessian Fox. "I'll go with the fox." Luana said to Aeron who didn't avert his gaze from her even once. Luana finally look at Aeron and with her eyes, she is telling him a silent 'I'm fine' that Aeron immediately understand.

The both of them face their opponents. Luana summoning a silvery grey spear with unique gold carvings while Aeron summoning a huge sword made of diamond and silver. The Teumessian Fox growls, saliva dripping down its mouth and staring at Luana in hunger as if it didn't get to eat in many days. Suddenly, the fox move in a speed of light that a naked eyes can't follow. Luana's eyes glows in grey shade as all her senses heightened than its already enhanced one. She turn to her left with her leg already up in the sky as she kick the jumping figure in the side. The sound of bones cracking can be heard as the fox' body flopped down the cold ground. Without wasting any time, Luana stabbed her spear through the creature's chest.