three

"Okay, I'm gonna go talk to him," Jisung whispered to Hyunjin.

"Don't be an idiot," Felix said cheerfully, sending Jisung off.

"Hey, don't say that. He can't help himself. Being an idiot is just who he is," Seungmin teased.

Minho looked up from his phone and saw Jisung walking up to him. They made eye contact and Minho put his phone down, interested.

"Hey Minho," Jisung said, and Minho nodded in response.

"Look, I'm sorry about the other day, and-"

"That's what you've been worrying about this whole time? Don't worry, Jisung. It's all good." Minho laughed, and Jisung blushed.

"Well, no, I also wanted to ask you something." Minho looked up at Jisung, his eyes still turned up into a smile.

"What is it?" He asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Minho stopped, his grin frozen on his face as he processed what just happened.

"I'm sorry, what?" Minho was shocked and genuinely confused. Changbin was howling in the seat behind him, clutching his stomach, and Minho kicked him in the shin to shut him up.

"Jisung? Are you-" Minho stopped and rubbed his temples. "God, I'm sorry but I can't accept that. I hardly know you."

Jisung nodded, not looking particularly disappointed. "Well, we can easily fix that. Are you available tomorrow after school?"

Minho was taken aback by his bluntness, and he sat there, blinking up at Jisung. "I mean...sure?"

"Great, I'll see you then," Jisung smiled widely, and promptly returned to his desk.

"Jisung, you are not sane in the slightest," Jeongin said, absolutely shocked. Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Felix were all sitting there, staring at Jisung with expressions varying from shock to slight distaste. They couldn't hear the conversation between Jisung and Minho, but they clearly saw Minho's shocked reaction.

"Well, I have myself a date tomorrow after school, so suck it," Jisung gloated, crossing his arms.

"There's no way he actually accepted that. What did you do? Bribe him? Hypnosis?" Seungmin questioned.

"Nope. I was just being me, and he's totally falling for me," Jisung said proudly. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to start planning our date."

—-

"You're joking!" laughed a blonde boy with a big smile on his face.

Changbin elbowed him in the side and wheezed, "And...then," he was howling between breaths, "he asked...Minho...to be his...boyfriend!"

The boy burst out into laughter, covering his mouth while his eyes crinkled up. "So what're you going to do?"

Minho shrugged, taking a sip of his drink. "I don't know, I guess I'll just go with him and see what happens. I already said yes, anyways."

Changbin cackled again. "I can't believe you're doing this." He turned to Chan. "How much do you want to bet that Minho will fall in love with this kid?"

Minho scoffed. "As if. I'm just going along with it out of pity. Stop getting those stupid ideas." Minho picked up his stuff and threw it in the trash. "I'll see you losers later."

Changbin stuck his tongue out at Minho. Chan grinned at Changbin.

"Twenty bucks they'll fall in love in two weeks," Chan smirked, and Changbin chuckled as they shook hands.