Promise You Won't Forget Mattoo

There's a knock at the door, I gasp.

"I'll get it!" I yell running to the door.

"Nooo! It could be a murderer, let the HEROOO anwer it! Seven- year- olds aren't allowed to answer the door anyways!" Alfie yells running ahead of me and anwering the door.

"Alfie... you're only nine..." I say pouting.

"IT'S A TINY GERMAN!!" He yells hiding behind the door.  Ginia's eyes go big and she looks sad. I hit Alfie's arm and look at her.

"Sorry Ginia! My big brother is a poopy head sometimes." I say gesturing for her to come inside.

"It's ok, Kia." Ginia says smiling and walking inside.

"Francise! Could you take Ginia's bag to Kia's room before we eat?" Mommy asks Daddy walking out of the kitchen.

"Of course, dear." Daddy says walking over to Ginia. "May I take that?"

"Sure, thank you, Mr. France." Ginia says politley.

"No problem, miss." Daddy says taking it up stair.

"Hey Mattoo!! This is Ginia, Mr. Germany's daughter." I say taking her over to my quiet big brother.

"Oh. U-um... Nice t-to meet you..." Mattoo says blushing slightly.

"Y-you too." Ginia says smiling. AWWWWWWWWW. I see Matthew smile as well.  I'm suddenly lifted up from behind me and carried around like a baby.

"Look! Mommy! Look, how strong your hero is!!" Alfie yells.

"ALFRED I'M NOT A CHILD!!" I yell flinging my arms and legs around.

"Kia! Stop moving or I'll drop you!" He says.

"Fine." I say pouting. I look over to see Ginia sitting next to Matthew having a conversation.

"Wow, you're becoming such a strong little man, Alfie! But I think you need to put Kia down" Mom says.

"Ok, mom!" Alfie says smiling as he puts me down.

"Dinner time kids!" Mommy says to all of us as Daddy comes down stairs.