Chp. 6

Nobody's POV•

Nobody's POV

Shinsou woke up and got ready to leave. Not for coffee, but to go see Kaminari. Ever since Shinsou met Kaminari, Shinsou had been going to sleep easier. He thought it was some type of coincidence, but Aizawa didn't think the same. Aizawa thought that Shinsou had been put at ease when he met Kaminari. It didn't make much sense to Shinsou, but Aizawa knew what he was talking about.
All Shinsou could think think about was Kaminari. Shinsou got in his car and drove to the coffee shop he met Kaminari at.

Once Shinsou got inside, he greeted Kaminari. He asked for his usual order, and Kaminari made it for him. Shinsou herd some people behind him giggling to each other. He looked towards the noise and saw a group of teenagers around his age. They all smiled at him and started giggling again. Shinsou felt extremely upset. He had been made fun of his whole life and now people were giggling at him in his safe space. He started tearing up a little, as he turned back to kaminari.
"Shin? Are you ok?" Kaminari asked, worried about Shinsou.
"Huh? Oh.. yeah I'm fine!" Shinsou quickly wiped his tears as he sniffled.

(i forgot i had wattpad🧍🏻)
ANYWAYS HEY!!
i've been super busy with my cosplay stuff on tiktok
i hope you understand!
i'll be trying to update this story :) or if y'all just don't care i can give up