Chp. 2

( A/N i usually write on my phone, but i lost my phone so now im on my computer. i apologize if words are miss spelled or if letters are lower case. please tell me if you see a miss spelled word so i can fix it thank you!)

~nobody's pov~•••Once Kaminari's shift was over he left the cafe and went home

~nobody's pov~

Once Kaminari's shift was over he left the cafe and went home. He wanted to take a nap, but his mind wasn't letting him do that quite yet. He had a lot going on. He was going into college soon, he works at a coffee shop now, and he was turning 18 soon.
His thoughts went back to Shinsou. Kaminari thought he was cool and he was excited to see him tomorrow. He thought about what they would talk about. Although Kaminari was pretty sure Shinsou only drank black coffee, Kaminari thought about what drink Shinsou was gonna order in the morning. Kaminari really wanted to be shinsous friend. kaminari decided it was best if he went to sleep then so he could wake up early and get to his job on time. after all he really liked his job.

kaminari woke up and went to his bathroom to get ready for work. he took a shower, did his hair, and did his makeup (just some concealer where he needs it). then he put on his work uniform and started walking out to his car. He turned on the radio then started driving.
Once Kaminari got there he put on his apron and waited for his first customer of the day.
*Ring*
Kaminari looked up to see a tired mom
"Hello ma'am what would you like?"
"Can you just make me whatever Is easiest to make, dear? I don't want to be a bother, plus I like trying new things!" She said happily.
"Oh! Of course! Will a Carmel Frappuccino be good for you?" Kaminari replied taken aback by the nice lady, who he thought was going to be grumpy and mean.
"Sure! That sounds delicious, sweat heart."
Kaminari started making the Carmel Frappuccino, which wasn't the easiest thing to make, it's just what almost everyone orders. Kaminari had the bright idea that she might enjoy the Carmel drink because it's a favorite of many people, and he thought he could use the extra practice. Kaminari handed the drink to the nice lady, which she grabbed happily. She took a drink and looked at him.
"It taste really good, honey! I enjoy it a lot! Thank you!"
"No problem, ma'am! have a good day!"
The lady left, and he felt happy and content that he started his day off happily.
Kaminari started to make some black coffee for Shinsou. He told him self it was for anyone who would order the black coffee, but deep down he knew no body else order black coffee but Shinsou.
*Ring*
Kaminari jumped a little at the sudden ring. He looked behind him and saw Shinsou, who he was just thinking about.
"Black Coffee, Shinsou?"
"You know me so well."
Shinsou winked at Kaminari, which Kaminari didn't expect. Kaminari's face heated up, he was blushing, hard. Not to mention crushing.
Kaminari fell for people very easily. If anyone showed any interest in him, even if it was fake or just a joke, he would have at least a tiny crush on them. Especially because he was bisexual, so it was really and truly anyone who showed interest. Wether that person be a girl, boy, or anyone else.
"Of course I know you so well, shin. I've know you for so long."
"We've known each other for like a day."
"It was a joke!" Kaminari pointed out.
Kaminari and Shinsou talked for a really long time. Every time there was a customer they would pause there conversation and Kaminari would ask them what they wanted. When the customer left, though, Shinsou would mock him and what Kaminari said.
They talked about family, jobs, friends, to school.