introduction

A/N : this will be done in povs :) also in this story, ashton is in the same grade and at their school.

(Two years before....)

CALUM'S POV

"Cal, you need to understand that high school means full dedication." Mali says as she cleans the dishes. "If you ever need help, talk to me or maybe we can get you a tutor. Or I have this friend that-" I shut her up by sticking a piece of my toast in her mouth. "Mali, thank you. But really, I'll be okay." I pat her on the shoulder and run back upstairs to get changed. My first day at high school had to be amazing, I needed to make a good impression. Usually we would wear uniform, but first day means casual clothes.

I spent about 5 minutes trying to pick out an outfit, it just had to be amazing. I ended up grabbing a black shirt with a guitar on it, with a pair of shorts that went down to my knees and just grabbed a random jacket. "CALUM, FIVE MINUTES HURRY UP." I heard Mali yell from downstairs. My parents were already at work, like always. They weren't really around a lot anymore, and it hurt a bit but i had to get over it I guess. I ran to the bathroom and quiffed my hair, brushed my teeth and ran downstairs.

Mali handed me my bag as I was about to walk out the door, but I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned around to Mali pointing down at my feet. "Shit, shoes." I ran back upstairs into my room. "LANGUAGE CAL!" 

LUKE'S POV

I rolled over to my right to check the time. "SHIT." School started in 30 minutes and I had only just woken up. Of course my brothers didn't wake me up. I ran out of my room to downstairs to find Jack eating breakfast. "Hvng a gud firt day sho far Luuk?" Jack tries to say as he's swallowing his pancakes. I rolled my eyes to him and grabbed a pancake from the table, with a note next to it.
"Hey sweetie, your father has work and I have to drop Ben off at school early. Your brother will show you where the bus stop is. Love you honey! xx" 

I smiled at the note and quickly gobbled down my food. "Hurry up Luke, we have to go in 20 minutes." Jack says to me as he runs upstairs. "Not my fault you didn't wake me up." I scoffed at him as I ran upstairs to get changed. I put on this long sleeved blue top with a pair of shorts and some runners. I did everything I needed to do in the bathroom, grabbed my school bag and sprinted downstairs. "Took you long enough." Jack says to me as he ruffles my hair. He locks the door and indicates me to follow him. "Excited for your first day?" Jack faces to me as we are walking. "I just don't want anyone to hate me, you know?" I look down at my shoes. Yeah, I had friends from primary school going to this high school but who knows, they could've changed a lot over the break.

ASHTON'S POV

"Hey, honey, get up." I hear a muffled voice next to me, assuming it was my mum. I shoved my head into the pillow, not wanting to get up. "Ashton Irwin, get your ass out of bed right now." A hand grabs my leg and starts pulling me out of bed. "OKAY OKAY I'M GOING!" I shout as I rub my eyes to try and wake up a bit. "Breakfast will be done in 5, I want you dressed and ready by then." My mum says as she walks out the room. I put on my perfectly laid out pair of jeans and plain white top. I brushed my hair to the side and sprinted downstairs, where my family was sitting. "LAUREN GIVE IT BACK!!" Harry screamed, trying to get his toy back from his sister. "Lauren, give it back to Harry. Mum is not in a good mood so behave." I said as I sat down opposite the two, eating my breakfast. Footsteps came from the lounge room into the dining area. 

"Ashton, I'll drop you off at the bus stop. You two behave yourself, I'll drop you off at school when I get back, alright?" We all nodded in response, and continued to eat. "Ash, grab your bag and makes sure all your books are in there, alright?" My mum says to me as I run back to my room to grab my stuff. Fuck, this was gonna be scary.

MICHAEL'S POV

Loud music started playing from my alarm. "MICHAEL, TURN IT DOWN." I hear a scream from the kitchen. I slam my hand on the alarm clock to stop it, and struggle to get out of bed. Fuck, first day of school and I already hate it. I had 10 minutes to get ready and walk to the bus stop, shit I didn't have enough time. I ran to my wardrobe and just chucked anything on that I could find, I was not going to be late on my first day. I brushed my teeth for about 20 seconds and combed my hair. I ran to the lounge room with my shoes and bag in hand, trying to handle doing multiple things at the same time. "Honey," I hear a voice come from behind. "I know this is stressful, but just take a deep breath, alright? I have a banana on the table for you since you won't have time for breakfast." My mum kisses my forehead before walking back to her room. I threw my bag over my shoulders, grabbed the banana and walked out the door.

It took about 5 minutes to walk to the bus stop, and when I reached there, there was tons of kids there, but one stood out in particular. He was all by himself, just standing there staring at one kid. 

a/n - done with the first chapter!! hope u enjoyed xx