Unknown Darkness Chapter 1-Second Story

• Dedicated to The best movie ever. "The lost Boys"

Chapter 1- Second story

"Aunt Amanda! I’m not going to a Christian school! I won’t fit in! I like my friends!"

"Well I don’t like your friend’s young lady! You've gotten suspended four times in the last year! You got caught cutting yourself in the girl’s bathroom! They are a bad influence on you! “

"How would you know! You’ve never meet them! You won’t even give them a chance! I hate you! Screw this!" My feet pound up the steps with Aunt Amanda’s just a few steps behind me. Before she can reach her hand out and grab me my door slams shut and I lock it. "Jessie open this door now!" Grabbing my duffle bag and running to my open window. I grip my bag close in my arms, close my eyes and jump. When I hit the ground a sharp pain shoots up my ankle and into my knee. My bag landed far across the yard. Stumbling for my bag I grab it and run. It’s easier to ignore the pain if I concentrate on being angry at Amanda for making me leave for a different school. Cars zoom past me and lights of every store come on. When I see a gas station coming into view I run towards it and Hobble in. People eyeball me suspiciously and stare from my dirty face down to my leg then back up. The warm blood slides from my knee and into my nice new white socks. After I Pay for a small coffee and a bologna sandwich then sit down and try to sort out this mess.  Before I left to walk home I buy some gauze and medical tape from the store and wrap my leg up.

 I walk slower than before, and for two reasons. 1: My leg hurts like crazy and all I can feel is pain, no anger, no sadness, just pain. Reason number 2: l feel like an inmate on death row, walking to meet their fate. I know my aunt is going to murder me.  I walk up my aunt’s front steps and slowly open the door with a sigh, "I’m home!" I yell. My aunt Amanda walks around the corner and looks at me then at my bloody leg. "What happened?” She turns around to grab her purse so I quick I only can catch a small glimpse of what looks like tears in her eyes.

Location: Eastwood hospital

 "She popped the bone out of place when she jumped." The doctor said.

"We are going to put a cast on it she has to keep on for the next month or so, and then she should be good."

"Thank you doctor.”

 We leave the doctors and I watch the lights zoom past the car. I love it when she’s quiet. She never shuts up, she goes on and on about how horrible I am, and how she was so fucking perfect when she was my age. The way I look at it, I could be worse; but I’ll never amount to her own daughter, even if Aunt Amanda was the one taking care of me since I was 6. I walk into my bed room and lay down on my bed. Tomorrows my Last day of school, and I get to go in with a broken leg, say good-bye to all my friends, and pack for a new school, a new state, and a completely new life.  Right now I just want it all to end.