Chapter 8: Escape Plan

December 12 2557,
"Alex there is a slot on the back of your helmet do you see it?" Cunningham was telling me how to secure Lily.
"Yeah I see it, what does it do?" I asked "That's where I will be living for a while." said Lily.

"From there I can give you tactical advice and set waypoints for the team." I should have thought about getting an AI sooner! Apparently you have to be pretty elite to have one. Connor was pretty bummed that Lily chose me over him, when he walked past me he gave me a weird look.

"All right nim wits let's get off this hell hole!" Sarge was ready so that means we had to be ready.
"Okay Alex this might sting a bit." says Lily. I grabbed the chip and jammed it in to the socket in my helmet.

"AAAAAAAAH! What the hell!"
That hurt so much! "Calm down Alex! It's over!"
It's weird having two people in the same head, I'm afraid she can read my thoughts.

We started to head towards the hangar, when we where there we would get on the pelican that would take us to the ship orbiting the planet.
Garrick made that plan obviously, I was just surprised he didn't do it sooner.

"The hangar is coming up on your right." says Lily
We get to the hangar door and Connor enters the unlock code Cunningham have us.
"2258611119290!" Connor said as he put in the code.

The door opens and we take a step in.
"Stay low there are Covenant everywhere!" Warns Lily.
Lily then set a waypoint to the ship we are supposed to get into. We walked towards it only to find a huge group of Covenant all around!

"We can't go in stealth there is no accessible cover!" Says Garrick, his plan is already failing!
"Guys! Don't panic, but I have to sneeze!" Says Adam.
"No!" We all say right as he sneezed all over his visor!
"WE'VE BEEN SPOTTED!" Yelled Connor.
"New plan! ATTACK!"