Chapter 4. Moving on

*1 month later*
"Jake! Wake up. You missed the best part." Aria said throwing a pillow at him.

"Relax babe! I saw it. It was really funny!" Jake said laughing.

"Liar! Because what just happened was sad, not funny. Just admit you fell asleep." She smirked.

Jake had a grin across his face.

"Fine!" Jake said holding his hands up with a guilty expression.

"Ha! I knew it!" She said giggling.

"I love you, Aria." Jake said smiling at her.

Aria froze. She wasn't ready for the "L" word. She was over Ezra, but she still wasn't ready. Her thoughts drifted to Ezra. She wandered how he was doing. Did he move on? He probably did, I mean I'm sure he is with some other girl right now and-

Aria came back to reality when Jake said something, "Earth to Aria!" He said waving his hands in front of her face.

"I said I love you." Jake repeated.

Aria couldn't bring herself to say it, the only person she every said "I love you" too was too Ezra- "Shit!" she thought. why does everything lead back to Ezra. She smiled at Jake, trying to forget about Ezra.

"so uh, wanna go ice skating or something tomorrow? or, whatever you want!" Aria smiled.

"Yeah sure babe, I'll call you later." Jake said kissing her cheek.

"Bye!!" Aria said trying to sound happy.

Why wasn't she happy? What was missing.
____________________
Hey guys! A little authors note; I just wanna say thanks so much for reading, your all the best! I know I'm not a great writer I just enjoy doing it :) Also I have been updating A LOT! But it won't always be like that. I'm updating a lot because I have nothing else to do and it's fun. I'll try to update ever day, or every other day! Xoxo, Liv.