Chapter 17

Arias POV

I just got off the phone with Hanna. Ezra is driving me to her place to meet up with her and the rest of the girls.

They had some big news coming to them.

It was all overwhelming. I needed to get it out, I was holding it in. I didn't want to drag Ezra into anything I couldn't handle, I mean we all know what A- I mean Alison is capable of.

A tear dropped down my cheek at the thought of my ex best friend being alive, but worst she is the person who has been torturing me and my three best friends.

My thoughts drifted off when I heard Ezra say something to me," You okay Ar, you haven't talked much."

I smiled slightly, " Yes, I'm just stressed with all this A stuff. I'm also happy I got out of the graveyard."

"What even happened there?" Ezra asked grabbing my hand gently.

My face turned pale, I cringed at the thought of what happened.

Before I knew it tears streamed down my face like a waterfall.

Ezra pulled the car over to the side of the road.

"Aria what's wrong?" He said pushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"I-I almost died back there. A pushed me in t-this g-grave thingy and started to try and bury me a-alive." I said barely managing to talk.

Ezras face turned from shock, to anger.

"Who would do that? This is going to far Aria. You need to get the police involved. And once they figure out who this sick twisted person is I'm going to kill them with my bare hands-" I cut Ezra off.

I giggled slightly of how protective he was, but I was grateful for that.

"Ezra, promise me you won't do anything you'll regret. I love you for protecting me, but I don't want you to get in trouble. Plus, I know who A is, but it's not safe enough to tell you yet." I said looking deep into his eyes.

"I will do anything to protect you, you know that right?" Ezra said tilting my chin upwards.

I smiled," I know."

He kissed me on the cheek and started driving to Hanna's.
__________________________

Hanna's POV

Aria finally arrived, I looked out the window to see her smooching with Fitz.

We didn't have time for this, I tapped on the glass to get Arias attention.

It worked, she looked over and i motioned her.

She hugged Fitzy goodbye and ran to the door.
__________________________

Arias POV

Ezra and I were interrupted while kissing when Hanna tapped on the glass.

I blushed a little and said goodbye to Ezra and hugging him as well.

I ran towards the front door and let myself in.

I was greeted my my three best friends all with desperate looks.

"Finally!! Are you okay?" Hanna said pulling me in for a hug.

"I'm fine, I'll explain everything." I said with a small smile.

Emily and Spencer joined the hug and comforted me.

They didn't know what happened, but they were about to. They were about to figure out the dirty truth.

I sighed and spoke, " Alison is -A, she is alive."

Hey guys! I realize this book is going off topic with Ezria :( I'm sorry I'll make up for it! Anyways please like and comment. Thanks for reading 💓