pt 21. you infuriate me

Start from the beginning

"Shit." I heard the curse followed by loud footsteps and soon a slam of a door.

"Hey." A hand gently caressed the top of my head, but I felt like it wasn't even there. Carmella and Oscar could've been horribly injured, and if I didn't come here I could've too. "Everyone is alright, Luke is on the phone with Gio now, security will be at your dorm for your friend until our return." I stood up and couldn't care about personal space as I hugged Marco.

I want all of this to just be over. Tony has screwed around with my life enough, more than enough.

Gio broke the silence hanging up his phone and called my name. I headed towards my room where he tilted his head.

"Kellan called." As soon as I shut the door I spun around to look at Sin. He laid back against the headboard with his laptop on his lap and told me the news nonchalantly. "What? Why didn't you tell me?" I received an odd look, raised questioning eyebrows and colored eyes squinting in my direction.

"I wasn't aware you wanted to speak with him."

I kept my cool understanding why he felt that way and decided now wasn't the time to argue.

"I wasn't aware you wanted to speak with a lot of men." The underlying bite in his tone caught my attention right away, and the rare emotion in his voice gave away his thoughts.

Crossing my arms I stayed steady at the foot of the bed. "Are you referring to..-"

"Dean?" He questioned cutting me off. "I am actually." Once he shut his laptop and tossed it on the bed I knew we would be having a conversation about this. Jealousy swirled in his eyes and dripped from his lips.

I hadn't known Sin had such a problem with my male therapist, he was aware I had one.

"What's the issue?" I kept the defensiveness down not wanting this to become a fight and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Nothing nothing." He spoke childishly and it began to irritate me. "Doctor-Patient relationships are just seen as more unprofessional, here in Italia." As he said it I felt like a dirty outsider with terrible morals.

He crossed his arms in a defensive manor and his face gave away nothing.

"Having a friendship with my therapist is not wrong, in fact I'm very happy I met Dean." Being cut off again I soon realized childish wasn't a word I liked describing him with. "I'm sure you are."

Now fed up I spoke with force, "jealousy doesn't suit you Sin." I folded my arms and just as he began to speak I stopped him. "You confuse the hell out of me, you toy with my emotions, you, you.."

"What." He spoke angrily. "You infuriate me." I spoke looking between his eyes watching them grow almost amused.

He moved so quickly I didn't even think about what he was doing until he was above me, forcing my eyes to lock up with his. "Is that the best you can do?" I felt a brand new burn in my chest to give it all to him, but knowing this is just a game it made it all less enticing to play.

"Stop." I stood to only be shoved back down onto the bed. I caught myself from falling all the way back and leaned back as he leaned forward. His arms caged me in and if he got any closer it would become hard to breathe. "Stop." I said with a little more authority this time and stopped myself from punching him right in the face when he smiled.

"Let it out baby."

I hated that he thought he could me that.

"I hate how we are." I knew he was surprised by the slight give away he showed with his eyes. "You are bipolar and mean, and I wish you would stop giving me false hope for your own amusement." I didn't let him see how upset or angry I am, I simply spoke without an emotion to drowned the words like usual.