girlfriend?

Chapter 4
-
Alison's POV
~

I can't believe he actually showed up. To be honest, Emily being here made me forget he existed.

"Zac?" I heard Emily whisper out. So she knows him? How?

"Yea. You two know each other?" I asked trying to get some answers.

"Emily?" What are you doing here, Zac said showing very little emotion.

"Umm Ali called me over, but don't worry I'll leave if you guys wanna be alone" she said looking down, fiddling with her fingers. Damn she's so cute.

So your probably wondering who zac is and blah blah. Well he's my boyfriend. Yea, boyfriend. Only thing is he moved all the way to California, causing us to not see each other that much.

I can't say I miss him.

"Actually Em, I want you to stay" I gave her a smile.

--
Emily's POV

-

Okay so I know who Zac is. But how does Ali?

"Ali can I see you in the kitchen real quick!?" I didn't even wait for a reply, I just grabbed her arm and pulled her in the back.

"Yes?" She tries to act innocent.

"How the hell do you know that thing standing in the hallway?" I guesture pointing at him.

"That 'thing' is my boyfriend" her tone got quiet when she said "boyfriend"

Is it right for me to be jealous.

"How do you know him" she asked with a little sass

"Um. Well. You see. He's my ex"

"Your what now?"

"He's my-"

"Oh I heard you the first time. I just can't believe it. " she interrupted

I opened my mouth about to say something but he walked in on us.

"So sorry to interrupt whatever this is, but Ali I'm kinda in a hurry"

"But its Christmas, you can't possibly be leaving so fast"

"Sorry Al, I'm a busy guy. " he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

They start walking out of the kitchen so I follow.

I notice he gets a little handsy. Guess some people never change.

"Zac not now" ali says moving his hand off of her.

He inches lower to her ass. Then he spins her around and pins her to the wall. Hey I remember when that was me. Snap out of it em, I remind myself.

Alison tried to push him off but he keeps going back at her. Next thing I know he looks straight at me in the eye and winks at me.

I feel something inside of me. Its anger. I could never stand up to him. But today I have to.

I run towards him and pushed him off her. Which hurt really bad since he's twice my size.

"Leave her alone!" I yell at him.

"Or what? You'll hurt me. What is she your girlfriend, or mines"

I'm so done with this asshole.

I grab Ali and put my arm around her waist.

"No! Actually shes MY girlfriend. Bye Zac!" I hissed at him. Wow I can't believe I just said that.

"Zac.. Were so over. In case you didn't already figure that out. "Ali said and then kissed me on the cheek, cauing me to smile. I can't stand the fact that someone else could get to call her theirs.

He walked out of the door slamming it back.

"Boys huh"  I said going back to the couch.

"Girlfriend huh?"

Ali said staring at me.

"Either that or you couldve had fun peeling him off of you"

"Well someone looked a little jealous experiencing that" ali said making me blush.

"I can't help it okay. I don't feel comfortable having someone else.."

I paused having caution of what I'm about to say.

Fuck it!

"I can't stand someone else calling you theirs, okay?" I blurt out.

"So either your trying to say you like me, or you think I should be forever alone."

"You should never be alone. Every second of the day you should have someone besides you telling you how beautiful you are and complimenting you on your every action" I say with full gaze in her eyes.

"Girlfriend huh?" She said again, only this time with a smirk on her face.

"STOP THAT! Look I could open to you like a book right now. But-"

"Then open up to me. I want you to open up to me. Tell me everything you feel about me. I want to know that emily. " she apparently has a thing for interrupting me.

"I will... I promise.. Just not today" I said walking out the door.