Quixotic

Chapter 24

''What do you mean you're not going to take advantage of me?'' ''Babe, It doesn't mean anything. I just want you to know that I am totally in love with you and I don't want you to feel as if I need to kiss you or touch you to show it'' she responded as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. 

The sun then hit the back of her hair exposing most of her natural beauty, I wonder if she makes other girls question their sexuality. ''Baby I love you more than you will ever know and I always will, why are we talking about this'' I furrowed my eyebrows together and gave her a questioning look ''I lost you once and-'' ''and you will not lose me again'' I interrupted her.

''Ali, it's a cruel world-''   ''kiss me'' I said interrupting her again, this time with a poker face.

She stared at me blankly for a few seconds, opened her mouth to say something but quickly closed it. She's thinking, but about what? 

''Why?'' she finally asked. ''Because I'm your girlfriend and I want you to stop acting like you'll lose me in the blink of an eye, and I kinda want a kiss'' a smile grew on her face. She grabbed me by the waist, a rush suddenly flowed through me, this time was different with her, she stared into my eyes for what felt like forever, I saw something in them. It was like hiraeth except she's returned, cliche? yes but somethings definitely changed about Emily since I was gone, now I happen to realize this.

Removing her forehead from mine she placed her lips on mine, once again not failing to make me crave her more. She pulled back slowly ''I missed that so much'' she said with a light chuckle. 

''I missed you'' I intertwined our hands and we started walking back to our dorms.

After a few minutes Emily randomly stopped in the middle of the walkway. ''Why did you stop?'' 

''I like the view from back here'' She side smiled. ''You are too much''

''That's funny, my mom says the same thing'' She said with a laugh. 

''But seriously Ali, I bet you give every girl insecurity issues'' 

''Me? look in a mirror babe, I think this entire continent would go gay for you'' 

''Shut up, that is not true'' she said as her cheeks elated with a light crimson shade. 

-------

Emily's POV

''She is so hot'' some dude was telling me about his factual, irrelevant comment about MY girlfriend

''Yeah she's alright but that girl in front of you is such a babe'' his buddy next to him said

Maybe a few years ago I'd be attracted to one of these guys lowkey, I mean besides the shitty personality they were very cute. The first guy had a pearly white smile and looks like he could be related to David Beckham with his hair and light scruff. His friend next to him had his hair pushed back like almost every single guy these days and had these amazing green eyes, but like I said they had a personality that was level fuckboy and I'd rather defenestrate, preferably them. 

''Um excuse me you motherf-'' I started to say but felt hands over  my mouth ''I think what she is trying to say is....'' removing her hand from my face ''What I am trying to say is you are a motherfucking cunt ass-'' Once again with her hand over my mouth I rolled my eyes in frustration ''Okay so in the nice way, shut the fuck up  and fuck off you may be hot but I swear I would throw you both out of a window'' they quickly walked away faintly mumbling something to the other

She'd never believe I said that in my head first. ''Wow that was hot'' Ali said ''I almost forgot how bad ass you can be'' 

''That may have went away in a while but they were assholes''