Rin: "wish I had a family to spend Christmas with." She said looking pretty down.

John: "well." He put an arm around her and brought her closer to a side hug. "We're your family now, and we're not leaving any time soon."

Rin: "thanks John, that's reassuring." She said laying her head on his shoulder.

John: "hey you gotta do what you gotta do for the people you love."

Rin: "yeah. Buttttt let's get hot coco now since I'm freezing too."

John: "alright let's go." They both went to crusty Sean's place so they could get some hot coco.

Sean: "oh hey you two. what can I get you?"

John: "2 hot coco's."

Sean: "alright comin right up." He when to the back to get some. "Alright here you are 2 hot coco's, be careful, there hot."

John: "thanks Sean's and happy holidays."

Sean: "happy holidays kids."

Both rin and John went to take a seat.

John: "remember it's the hot don't drink it too fast."

Rin: "fine, I won't drink it too fast." She said taking sips of the hot coco and flinching a little every time she did.

John: "you okay there?"

Rin: "yeah it's just really hot but it's great. Aw fuck that hurt."

John: "well shall we go back home."

Rin: "didn't we just get here tho? Let's stay a bit longer pleasseee." She said wanting to check everything else."

John: "okay, a little longer."

Rin: "yesssss."

John: "your such a child sometimes."

Rin: "yeah, but aren't we all sometimes?"

John: "huh never thought of it like that before." Then they both went to see more of the plaza."

30 minutes later at home

Marina: "is everything ready?"

Callie: "everything is good on my end."

Marie: "no problems here."

Pearl: "it's all great."

Capt'n: "it's going to be a great time this year."

Amanda: "can't deny that."

They hear a knock on the door."

Everyone: "oh crap."

Marina: "everyone hide."

They turned off the lights and hid.

John: "they seem to be having fun." He said unlocking the door and walking through with rin.

Rin: "who is?"

All of a sudden lights shine the dark house, it blinded rin at first but when she adjusted she saw great Christmas things everywhere. A tree, presents, dancing Santa with music in the background. S he also smelt food and even saw more hot coco.

Everyone: "merry Christmas

Rin: "h-huh what's this?"

Marina: "since it was your first Christmas, we decided to make it the best Christmas."

Pearl: "ain't this the best tree you've seen. It's sick."

Capt'n: "you can say that again."

Callie: "thank you for everything you've done for us, like saving me and Marie."

Marie: "yeah I appreciate it."

Amanda: "yeah, it's been great knowing you."

Rin was speechless she didn't know what to say nor could she move.

John: "well don't just stand there get going and enjoy yourself." He said slapping her back sending her forward.

Rin: "this... is.... AMAZING."

Pearl: "I KNOW RIGHT."

Rin: "WELL WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR. LETS GET THIS STARTED."

Everyone else: "YEAH."

That night was one to remember there was drinking, partying, playing games, watching movies. It was a wonderful time for all of them.

After about 5 hours of nonstop enjoyment they all passed out on the couch and didn't wake up till 6 pm ruining everyone's sleep schedule and waking up late on Christmas Day itself, but none of them regretted anything especially Rin and she spent her time with the people she loves.

Merry Christmas to all and hope y'all enjoy your holidays.