Chapter 15

John and Rin are both in the square chilling out,they were doing some turf war earlier but then they got tired and stopped. The morning news came in and if went like. " hey pearl." "Yeah marina?" "Did you know there's a meteor shower tonight." "REALLY THATS A ONCE AND A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY!!" "I know right it really is." "Well don't y'all miss this chance." "Yeah and that's all we have for today so."  "Don't get cooked and stay off the hook." Then they sign off. "Hey john." "Let me guess you wanna know and or wanna know what it is." She nods her head eagerly. "Well a meteor shower is when these things called well meteors come crashing to earth but they disappear before hitting the ground, honestly it looks like a bunch of stars coming down from the sky." "Oooo I wanna see that." "Want me to take you somewhere so we can go see it?" "Would you?!?!" "Of course Rin there's still a bunch of things you still haven't done up here this is on of those things." She then gets up from her seat and hugs him. A slight blush came on his face. "Thanks john your the best." He smiles and said. "It's no problem at all." "So John wanna play turf war to past the time?" "Yeah sure that would be fun." "Alright then let's go" she said with a big smile on her face. "Alright" he said with a smile of his own and like that, there off.

20 minutes before the meteor shower.
"Come on John we're gonna miss it, and I don't wanna miss it." Alright alright I'm coming." John was following behind the exited Rin until he was stopped by two inkling girls. "Hey you here all alone." "Wanna hang out with us cutie?" John looked at them and said. "I'm sorry I already have plans." "John come on let's go." Rin said like a little child. "Oh so your hanging out with the octoling huh." "Honestly she should go die no one wants her around." John stopped being his usual self and took a dark turn. "What did you say." "I'm saying no one wants her around and I bet you don't either." John snapped back. "That couldn't be farther from the truth." "Well no one else wants her so she should just leave." Then John just went off. "First of all fuck off you two, second she's way better than the both of you thots so shut the fuck up, and third without her all of you would be-" "JOHN!" "WHAT!" Then he realized who had called his name it was Rin. "That's enough I'll just go I can see no body wants me around." "Rin that's not true I want you around." "Well that isn't the popular opinion now is it." She then runs off to cod knows where. John then falls to the floor with only on knee on the ground he then whispers something to himself. "Rin..."

10 minutes later
Rin was on the hill that John told her about earlier and she had to admit, it was a great view but something was off, Rin felt like she was missing something like she not completely there ya know. So she did the only thing she thought to do. She curled up into a ball and just sat there. "Hey come here often?" She then looks up to see John. "Hey John. John then sits down next to her and speaks. "Man you have no idea how long it took me to find you." "Yeah I'm just glad your here now." "Yeah me too." Then a silence came upon them but it didn't last long as the sky lit up the sky. "Woah well would at that." John said as he was looking up to the sky. "WOW IS THAT A METEOR SHOWER!?!?" Rin said in a excited voice. "Yeah it is Rin you like it?" "I love it it looks beautiful." "Yeah it really does" there was silence because they were enjoying the meteor but as they were doing that, Rin had an idea. She grabs John and pulls him closer so that he's laying on her

 She grabs John and pulls him closer so that he's laying on her

"Hey Rin what are you doing." "Hey might as well be comfortable while we watch am I right and ima little cold." John then looks at her and then realized protesting ain't gonna help. "Alright if you say so." So he just lays back and watches the meteor shower with her. "I don't wanna leave his side it's like I'm drawn to him like I can't live without him... is this love?

Aye here with another chapter hope you enjoy