Chapter 17

"I'm in love with you John." When he heard these words it felt like time stopped and he felt like he was set on fire his eyes wide open. Stiff as a board, palms were sweating. He felt like this was his chance to make his life way better.... or mess it up entirely he had no idea what to say. "R-Rin I." Then his phone started to ring. "Cod dammit who the hell is messing up my damn confession." He then looks back at Rin and for the first time in a while her eyes were a little red like when she was put in overwhelming pressure or just really mad. John then picks up the phone. "Yeah cap'n what's up." "WHAT WE'LL BE THERE RIGHT NOW." "Wait John what's wrong?" "BOTH CALLIE AND MARIE GOT CAPTURED BUY SANITIZED OCTOS!" Rin gasp and gets flashbacks of metro. "COME LETS GO!!" He grabs her hand and then run off as fast as they can

At octo canyon
"Cap'n I'm here what's the situation." "Great lad Marie and Callie are missing and Amanda is hurt she got beat up good but she'll bounce back in a couple of hours." "Ok who took them in the first place." "That I don't know lad no one was here." "Dammit!" Rin had never seen John as angry as he was right now I guess they were really important to him. Rin then questioned "am I really as important to him as them?" She then was snapped out of her trance when John was speaking to her "hey Rin are you with me?" "Um yeah what do you need?" "Nothing you just seem like you had something important on your mind you looked worried." "No no no I'm okay thank you for asking." He nodded as to say no problem. Then it looked like he had an idea. "Yo Octavio ya know something." Both the cap'n and Rin look towards Octavio. "I might I might not what's in it for you." "YOU STUPID LITTLE AS-" John interrupted himself by closing his eyes and breathing. "Look Octavio please just do me this one favor please." Octavio then turns away tentacles crossed. "Please I'll do anyth-" they took them to the main arena were your so called agent 4 fought me too bad I wasn't as prepared as I was with you when we fought." John chuckles a bit at his last comment. "Agent 3 kick there sanitized asses for me, I can't stand my children being controlled by some goo." "Thanks Octavio no.... thank you DJ and I promise I'll kick his ass to hell this time so will 8." "Yeah I'll fight for my brothers and sisters souls since you know there far gone." "Yeah I know and Rin." "Yeah Octavio?" "Give them hell show them why I made you my second in command." "Yes sir." "Alright 8 let's go and give them hell." "OKAY!!" They then walk off to the DJ's stage. "There just like us back when we were kids eh Octavio." The old cap'n said. "You got the right old friend."

Outside the tea kettle
"Well it's time to go 8" "yeah I guess your right" he was about to go in the kettle but then 8 grabbed his arm and slid down to his hand he then turns and 8 holds his hand with the both of hers. "3 about earlier I-" he then hugs her with a death grip as if he was about to lose her. "Hey its alright It's been eating at me too your confession was unexpected to me on how soon it was." "Uhh re-really." "Yeah everything is alright." He starts to play with her hair. "How about this I'll tell you how I feel after this battle is over with that sound good?" "Ye-yeah that w- w-would be great." "Alright then let's go." "Yeah let's kick some ass!!!" Then the enter the kettle as it goes down to the stage and the giant door closes.

Hola it is I Creator person and thanks for tuning into the chapter hope you like it and please actually leave comments on the other story I would really like to have your guy's opinion but for now peace