Chapter 13

John woke up in the morning like usual he was going to do is routine of getting dressed and going straight to the kitchen, but he noticed arms were around him. "Hm? Who's arms are these?" He then turns around in turn putting his arm around that person. He then sees who it is and face turned blue. He saw the one and only rin "jeez she always finds a way doesn't she"he looks at her tan skin, her round ears, and her pink tentacles he only said one thing. " Beautiful" he then thought to himself "damn have i really fallen for her?" He starts to think to his past experiences with love and such. He remembers a curtain girl from his past, a girl that made him feel like a person who was loved by people other than his family, but lost her to something he couldn't stop. Tears started to flow out of his eyes. Rin started to wake up. "Ugh what time is it" she then opens her eyes and sees a crying John. She immediately jumps into action by cupping his cheeks. "Hey what's wrong are you hurt?!?" Rin was speaking in a worried voice. John just laid there looking at her with tears in his eyes and held one of the hands on his cheeks. "Please just tell me what's wrong." He then said "I don't want to lose you like I did her" she was a little confused but didn't care about her confusion she just brought him closer to her and was now hugging him. He returned the hug and he was holding on tightly. "No matter what I will never leave your side even if I have to kill everyone in my path to you." He said nothing all he did was hug her a bit tighter.She then starts to play with his tentacles he enjoyed this to say the least so he started to lessen his grip on the hug letting her relax a bit. "Sorry I hugged you so hard." "It's okay I didn't mind I just wanna see the smile that saved me." She said smiling at him while he was blushing a bit more. "Okay I'll smile for the person I saved." Then he smiled a big and bright smile, and when he did Rin was full of happiness then hugs him tight. "Now that's what I like too see." "Anything for you." They then hug there till they both fall asleep again. Meanwhile out side there door marina was listening in on them because she happened to hear the while she was passing bye. "They really are perfect for each other." She then proceeds to walk away.

1 week later
It's been a week since johns little mental break down and not much has happened. Callie and Marie have visited a couple of times, John, Amanda and Rin had a couple of missions together, and Rin is being to trust Amanda a little bit, But something has been on Rin's mind this entire time "why did John break down like that."  She has been thinking about it for the longest time and she couldn't get it out of her head so she decided to ask tonight her master plan was to ask to sleep in his room and ask him when were ready for bed. She thought the plan was awesome like nothing can go wrong, but only the future can tell. Rin and John are at the kitchen trying to get some food and such, and so Rin thought is was a perfect time to ask. "Hey john." "Yeah Rin?" "Can i sleep with you tonight?" He proceeds to spit out the water he was drinking from how unexpected this was. "But why?" "Please?" She gave him the puppy eyes. "No... must resist .... cuteness." He finally gave in "ugh fine you can sleep with me tonight." "YAY!" She said with the biggest smile on her face. "Well wanna watch a movie in the meantime." "Yeah that would be great." So Rin and John started to watch a movie and they enjoyed it. The movie ended then not John and Rin we're going to sleep. Both Rin and John are laying on the opposite sides of the bed facing away from each other they were both going to fall asleep Rin spoke out. "John..." "yeah Rin." there was a little awkward silence "hey r-" "Do you remember last week when you broke down and you were crying?" John was shocked to hear the sudden question. He turns to her and already sees her laying towards him "ummmm I have no idea whatcha talking about." He said as he was avoiding eye contact with Rin. "You got to be messing with me john." "I'm not I actually have no idea on what you're on about." She then grabs johns face and made it so they were looking into each other's eyes. "If you don't then look at me straight in the eyes and say it." There was silence and Rin was about to let go of his face and lay there in defeat but then he says something. "It's because I lost someone important to me a long time ago and I don't wanna lose you like I did her alright I said it are you happy." He then turns away from her, while she processing all the info she just got. "John." "Ugh what else to do want." he said in an annoyed tone. "I'm agent 8 I'm not gonna die or anything like that I'm going to stay alive for you no matter what got that I'm not leaving your side." John turned back around to her. "Are you sure at this point I feel like a cursed agent." "Of course I'm sure i Said it last week I'll say it again I would kill anyone in the way of my path to get to you." " yeah I know that you Rin and in return I'll smile and protect you that's a promise." He then smiles and Rin's world blew up even more than usual she doesn't know why these were more impactful than the others but it just was. They slowly but surely fall asleep in each other's arms both dreaming about what's most important about life to them right now each other.

Hello it is i the creator and I'm here to say thanks if your still with me up till here means a lot and writing this story is honestly hella fun and awesome so I appreciate the support from some of you and I hop I can keep doing more for all of you but for now peace