Chapter 4: Fishing

Start from the beginning

"Sigh."

"It's because I never apologized, I mean, I wanted to but every time I try to tell her that I get reminded of who we lost," Violet said.

"Maybe, but, have you ever thought that it's because she never apologized?" Clem suggested.

"Hey Clem, I got another one!" AJ shouted over, Clem and Violet ignoring him.

"Maybe..." Violet pondered over the thought, "She has no reason to, she shouldn't have even been there, I was meant to be there instead of Brody but I wanted to work in the greenhouse and asked her to cover for me."

"Then forgive her," Clem said, "And she'll say that she's sorry."

Vi smiled. "You're a good friend."

"You're a better one." Clem joked.

"Thank you," Violet said expressing her gratitude.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking back.

"Hey Brody, I. I want to talk to you about something," Violet said.

Brody glanced at Clementine who nodded. She walked next to her.

"I erm.. I forgive you for what happened on that day." Violet told her.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry." Brody apologized, "Friends?"

Brody held out her hand.

"Friends," Violet confirmed.

She shook it. It was a very awkward handshake seeing as they were still walking. Clem smiled.

"Hey Clem, thank you," Brody said.

"Yea, thanks," Violet said as well.

"I wonder how the others did?" Clem wondered curiously.

"Probably not as good as us, thanks to AJ," Brody replied.

"My guess is is that Aasim got a rabbit or two while Louis practised making out with a toothless walker." Violet joked.

Everyone laughed whereas Clem just said, "Eww, gross."

"You jealous?" Violet said.

"Wh- No! Why would I be jealous?" Clem said stumbling over her words again.

"No need to get so flustered, he likes you, and we all know you like him back, well most of us." Violet exposed.

"I don't know how to respond to that," Clem said.

"Ha... I wouldn't either..." Brody admitted.

They all chuckled except AJ who was completely oblivious to what they were saying. They continued conversing back to the school. Just as they got to the rusted gate they spotted Louis and Aasim.

"Oh my god Aasim, you're so- Oh hey Clemster!" Louis said interrupting himself.

"Hello, Louis." Clem sighed at the silly nickname.

"Hiya Louis." AJ said, "I just killed fish."

"That's awesome little man," Louis responded.

"How was hunting?" Clementine asked.

Violet wolf-whistled causing Clem to turn a bright shade of pink.

"Good," Louis responded. He gave a short reply because he was also embarrassed. Willy jumped down from his lookout post to help open the gate. Everyone walked in, Willy shutting the gate behind them.

"How much food did you get Louis?" Clem asked.

"We defiantly... Aasim got more that you Orange." Louis joked.

She chuckled. " Wanna bet?"

"Yea, fifty dollars?" Louis said.

"Not funny." Clem said," Stop trying."

"Awwww." Louis joked. "Why not?"

"Just stop," Clementine said laughing.

Aasim and Brody went over to Omar and gave their buckets to him for him to make and ration the food for lunch and dinner. He immediately got to work on making lunch which everyone was happy about because they were all hungry. Marlon walked over to Clementine, AJ and Louis

"Good job you two," Marlon said.

"Why tha-" Louis started.

"Don't know how much work you did Louis," Marlon said.

Clem and AJ sniggered.

"Wait what?" Louis said laughing.

Abrupt ending, I know, but thanks for the read and I'm sorry that there wasn't that much Clouis action in this chapter but something might happen after lunch in the next chapter.......