Chapter 3: The Game

Note/s: A nice, fun and friendly card game. I'm sorry that I've not uploaded a chapter in like a week.

Please leave a comment to let me know that you are reading this, so I will continue.

Words: 1224

Louis, Clem and AJ all walked over towards the benches that they had had breakfast at. Louis waved at Violet who was talking to Tenn and then to Marlon who had just come out of the admin building. Both Violet and Marlon knew why he waved at them, so they walked over to the bench and sat opposite Clem, Louis and AJ.

"What's the game this morning Lou?" Said Marlon repeating what he had asked the previous night.

"Truth or dare!" said Louis dramatically.

Louis pulled a deck of dirty cards out of one of the pockets in his trench coat. Everyone looked confused.

"Okay Louis, explain the rules," Violet said.

"Rules? It's truth or dare. y'know you eit-" Louis said.

"There are no cards in truth or dare." Clem pointed out.

"Oh right, well, everyone draws a card and the highest card asks the lowest card either a truth or dare," Louis explained.

Louis dished out the deck of cards face down to all six players. Louis drew one of his cards from the top, everyone else did the same.

Louis got an 8.

Violet got a Jack.

Clem got an 8.

AJ got a 3.

Tenn got a 5.

Marlon got a 7.

Violet Won and AJ lost.

"I choose truth," AJ said.

"Hmmm... What's the most embarrassing thing that Clem's done while you were there... or tell us something embarrassing about her." Violet said.

"Oh erm. Well..." He looked over at Clem mischievously. "She sometimes sleeptalks."

"AJ!" Clem shouted. "I don't, I honestly don't."

Everyone chuckled and Louis said: "Don't worry, It's natural to talk in your sleep. Everyone does it, well only sometimes."

She smiled at him.

He winked and smiled back.

"Okay! Onto round two." Louis said suddenly.

Everyone flipped their cards over.

Louis got a King.

Violet got a 6.

Clem got a 2.

AJ got a King.

Tenn got a 6.

Marlon got an Ace.

Marlon won and Clem lost.

"Gimmie a dare," Clem said confidently.

"Pft...erm... I dare you...no." Marlon started. "I dare you to take off your hat for the whole game."

"Lame!" Louis said, but clem still took off her hat.

Louis sighed but still made sure to say. "You look nice without your hat on."

Clem blushed. Violet glared jealously at them and said. "When you two have finished flirting could we start the next round?"

They all turned over the top cards from their decks.