Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Taylor's p.o.v.

As soon as the boys heard the screams they ran outside and pulled us into the house.

" Well since they saw you guys they are definitely not leaving anytime soon and there's no way we can get a car in there so..." Louis started saying," SLEEPOVER!" He shouted getting loud cheers from everybody.

" Let's order take-away for dinner and see if the delivery dude can make it through the crowd of screaming people." Harry offered and getting a round of sures in response.

After about a half-hour the doorbell rang and Louis jumped up from or huge Twister game to get the door.

When he opened it Louis took the food and paid the guy. he watched him leave and started laughing.

"What's so funny" Harry asked.

"The dude got jumped on and his hair got pulled." he said and we all started laughing.

Five minutes later the Twister game ended and we were all getting ready to sit down at the table.

About halfway through dinner I got a text from my mum that said:

From mum: where are you?

To mum: I'm staying the night at a friends house.

From mum: okay I just wanted to let you know you have skating tomorrow.

To mum: kay... bye see ya after skating tomorrow.

Roughly ten minutes later dinner was over and the boys, beckah, and I were all sitting on the couches thinking of what people do at sleepovers.

Louis was the first to have an idea.

" I know what we should do!" He yelled

"What?" Niall asked.

" Let's go the the drugstore around the corner all in our onesies and buy a truckload of make up and hair stuff then come back and do each others hair and makeup!"

" Sounds fun, but Taylor and I don't have onesies" Beckah told him.

" We have extra ones, though they might be a bit big on you guys." Zayn offered

" Sick!" I yelled

" Taylor don't you mean that's extraordinharry" Harry said

" No hazz it's AMAZAYN!" Zayn told him.

" Whatever lets go get ready" Niall said.

I followed him up the stairs to his room and he handed me a onesie that was pink... with unicorns and four-leaf clovers? And a pair of his boxers? I looked up at him with a disgusted look giving him back the boxers.

" Don't worry, they are brand new just got 'em." he chuckled

I laughed and ran into his bathroom and stripped to just my bra and then put on the boxers he gave me. after that I stepped into the onesie then zipped it up. I walked out of the door to see Niall in only his boxers looking for his onesie.

I just looked at him from head to toe and I didn't even realize he turned around and was was looking at me.

" Like what you see?" He asked shaking his hips side to side laughing.

" Maybe" I said with a sly smile.

Next thing I knew his face was just inches apart from mine and we both leaned in till our lips locked. And literally there were fireworks it was amazayn. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. a few seconds later he pulled away and smiled an adoring smile at me. he then pecked my nose with is lips. after that he turned around and searched for his onesie. I opened my phone to play a game while he put his onesie on.

All of a sudden I felt a hand under my legs and another on my back. I looked up to see Niall laughing and carrying me down the stairs to everybody else.

Niall was in one that looked like the Irish flag ( kinda like the one he wore on jimmy Fallon). I was in a pink onesie that had unicorns and clovers allover it. Liam was in one that looked like ironman, Harry was in one with grumpy cat on it, Louis was green with carrots on it. Zayn's had a ton of batman symbol on it, and Beckah had one that looked like Optimus Prime.

We all started laughing at how weird we all looked. After we all calmed down we left out the backdoor and went to the drugstore.

------
AN SOO WHAT DID YOU THINK IVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE THEM LONGER SO YEAH

XX LOVE YA 💛💛

-STAY AWESOME