Metztli smiled against the kiss and felt as their teeth clashed slightly as Jess had his hands on her waist while one of Metztli's hands ran through his hair.

"You know what? We are very fortunate to have good teeth." Metztli mumbled against his lips as Jess quickly reconnected their lips.

"Yes, very fortunate." Jess shrugged off as he continued to kiss the girl.

" Can you imagine if we had braces?" Metztli said in between kisses.

" It'd be a bloodbath." Jess mumbled against her lips as he deepened the kiss.

"I can't catch my breath." Metztli breathed out as she glanced up at Jess with a smile.

"You're not supposed to." Jess informed her with a smirk as he leaned in for another kiss.

Metztli got lost by his touch as he slightly gripped on her hips. The young Gilmore's mind wondered off as she remembered something she been meaning to ask him.

" Hey, listen, Thursday night is the Stars Hollow High Winter Carnival but before the Carnival Patty hosts the annual Stars Hollow nutcracker show." Metztli stated as couldn't help but bite back a smile as Jess kissed down her jaw line.

"Oh yeah?" Jess said between kisses as he started to kiss down her neck.

" Yeah, and I'm playing Clara again this year and I want you to come to the show... as well as going to the carnival with me afterwards." Metztli asked as Jess paused for a second and looked at Metztli in the eyes before responding.

" I'll go to the show but not the Carnival." Jess informed the girl as he returned to kissing her neck; leaving behind tiny marks.

" But it'd be fun. They'll have really bad games and really bad food and the marching band will play and -" Metztli listed off before getting cut off by Jess.

" Darling, I'm doing some of my best work here and you're just talking right through it. " Jess told her as he stopped kissing her.

"Come on, let's go to the carnival." Metztli begged once again as she gave him a pleading look.

" It's not my thing." Jess informed the girl but he had a good feeling that she wouldn't accept no as an answer.

" Por favor." Metztli plead as she leaned toward Jess and whispered the words against his lips as she closed the gap and kissed the boy in a way to convince him.

Jess immediately kissed back as he interlocked their hands together. The boy knew he was going to attend the ridiculous event but decided to enjoy the kiss.

Metztli pulled away slowly as she studied Jess' expression.

" Fine I'll go." Jess said causing the young Gilmore to wrap her arms around him excitedly and kiss him multiple times on the cheek.

" Yay!" Metztli sighed as she beamed up at Jess.

" You might want to cover up." Jess trailed off as he point at her neck as the two walked hand in hand toward Luke's.

" Did you leave a hickey on my neck?" Metztli gasped as she zipped up her dark blue jacket in attempt to cover up her neck. Jess laughed knowing she will have a fit when she sees the trail of small hickeys down her neck. " Jess I have a show tomorrow!" Metztli exclaimed as she lightly hit Jess across his chest as he continued to laugh.