Chapter 25

Metztli waited outside Felicity's classroom after her substitute teacher for her Physics class let them out early. She was excited to tell her that she finally got her audition dates for Julliard and NYU. Metztli immediately contacted Rosalind and screeched through the phone before she calmed down and told her the news. Only for Rosalind to yell in excitement back.

Once the bell rang Metztli bounced on the heels of her foot as she waited for Felicity. Once she spotted her pink hair; Metztli walked straight to her and engulfed the girl in a hug.

" You good Mets?" Felicity laughed as she hugged her friend back confused.

" Guess what!" Metztli said eagerly as she pulled away to look at her friend. Felicity furrowed her eyebrows at her friend confused by her excitement.

" You finally did it?" Felicity asked as she raised her eyebrow at her friend; only for the Gilmore to look at her confused.

" What?"

" Nothing! What is it?" Felicity quickly asked as she changed the subject. Metztli dismissed her friend's comment and resumed her enthusiasm.

" I got the date of my audition!" Metztli exclaimed causing the pink-haired girl eyes to widen and her smile grew.

" Holy crap! this is huge." Felicity said as she pulled her friend into a quick hug, " When is it?" Felicity asked as she looked at Metztli's radiant face.

" The second Saturday of January. We still have to figure out transportation but I confirmed the date already." Metztli informed the girl as the two walked down toward their lockers to retrieve their books for their next class.

The auditions were of course in New York which was two hours away from Connecticut. Lorelai still didn't know her plans for January yet but she told Metztli that she would make sure she made it to her audition no matter what. Which worried the girl deeply as she didn't want to make plans last minute as these auditions were too important.

" That's so soon," Felicity told her as she retrieved her Spanish textbook from her locker.

" I know but I practiced for so long I think I'm ready," Metztli said out loud. When she first received the letter her anxiety got the best of her and felt unprepared for the audition even after months of practicing. But after a couple of minutes, she recollected herself and reminded herself that she had rehearsed for months and was beyond prepared for the auditions.

" You're going to do amazing things Met's," Felicity told her as they stopped in front of Metztli's locker as she retrieved her Spanish textbook.

" I hope so." Metztli said honestly as she closed her locker and made their way to their Spanish class.

" Hey, the Stars Hollow nutcraker show is this Thursday night if you want to come." Metztli informed her as the two sat down in their seats.

" Is it already time for the Winter Carnival?" Felicity asked shocked at how much time as passed already.

" Yeah you coming?"

" Count me in."

+

Metztli and Jess were making out behind the gazebo once the young Gilmore got out of school.