"What about it? What does Gulf have to do with that guy!!??" Bright asked defensively.

Mild wanted to punch Saint.

Saint shrugged and mouthed sorry.

"Nothing, really Bright he just helped Gulf a lot so they're friends now" Mild said trying to diffuse the situation

Bright looked at Gulf who just shrugged not seeing what the big deal is. Mild wanted to pull his hair out. How was he so oblivious.

"Yeah I guess we're friends now, he sends me texts from time to time" Oh? that was news to Mild as well.

"What for? Shouldn't he be working?!?" Bright said annoyed.

"Relax Bright" Gulf said nonchalant "the guy has a girl , he's straight, or at least committed "he chuckled.

Mild almost choked on his drink. What the fuck was Gulf talking about?

"He does?! He is?!" Bright asked doubtful, he had seen the way that Mew guy eyed Gulf.

"Yeah I met her when I stayed at his place, it's fine. Don't be so overprotective " he said taking another spoonful of rice and stuffing his mouth.

Bright looked at Mild and Saint who just smiled and nodded and then looked at each other. What that hell was going on?

——

Bright had finally left. Saint and Mild were spending the night and Bright would meet them at the field after his 6am training session.

Gulf went to change and Mild and Saint took this opportunity to talk.

"What the fuck does he mean he has a girl?!?" Saint asked in a high pitched voice.

"I have no fucking idea, and he met her?!?" Mild said eyes bulging

"I'm going to kill him! I'm gonna kill him and his playboy friend!" Saint said annoyed.

"Wait! wait!" Mild said "We both know Gulf is really oblivious to things so how come he thinks Mew is in a relationship?"

Saint thought about it.

Mild checked Gulf wasn't on his way back and continued "I mean he can't even tell Bright is in love with him!" He threw his hands up in the air frustrated.

"You should text Mew and ask!" Saint said annoyed with the whole situation.

"But what if we're wrong and he gets upset?" Mild countered, worried.

"But what if Gulf is right and he does and he's just playing with Gulf!" Saint said exasperated.
"Okay fine maybe not playing but Gulf is definitely not anyone's second choice!"

Mild nodded "Why don't you ask Zee?"

Saint gawked at Mild like he had gone insane "Why on earth would I do that?!"

"Uh maybe because he's his best friend and would know, second because Gulf is our best friend and we won't allow anyone to play games with him. Third because if you don't I'll tell him you have big fat crush on him!" Mild said smiling.

Saint wanted to hit him "I hate you." He sighed, he grabbed his phone.

Pruk, is Suppasit in a relationship with a woman?
What games are you two playing?

He looked at Mild for confirmation and he nodded. Saint hit sent "Well here goes nothing!"

——-

Zee's phone beeped. Pufai looked at the notification and frowned. The name "Saint 🥵" showed up. She picked up the phone making sure Zee was still in the restroom and opened it.

Pruk, is Suppasit in a relationship with a woman?
What games are you two playing?

Was this Zee's new boy toy? Ugh she hated when they got possessive with her best friend. She clicked the call button and waited.

"Hello?" Oh he has a nice voice "Zee?"

"Zee is busy at the moment taking a shower" there was a pause.

"And you are?" Bingo "His girlfriend and you?"

She heard the guy chuckle "No one sweetheart, just tell him to text me later"

She felt a prick to her pride at his tone "No need, he'll be busy all night" she paused and hesitated but might as well get rid of two pest at once "and to answer your question yes Suppasit has someone as well, we don't mind when they have little friends but don't let it get to your head" she chuckled and hanged up.

'Ugh Pufai' she groaned internally and smacked her head. She had let her anger get the best of her and had pushed too far! She had wanted to just tease the guy a little before giving Zee the phone but she had let her pride drive her. Was he gonna be upset ? Well he usually didn't care he actually made her do this lots of times when his previous flings wouldn't leave him alone. She looked at the message and decided to delete it, as well as the call. She sat the phone down.

Zee stepped out of the restroom drying his hands "Who were you talking to?"

"Ah no one someone called my number by mistake" she smiled at him "ready for our movie date?" Zee smiled "always for you!"

——

Saint stared at the phone.

"Son of a bitch!"

Mild tried to calm him. This was messed up, really messed up.

"What's wrong?" Gulf asked as he walked into the room, Saint automatically relaxed.

"Nothing Kana!" He smiled "what movie you want to watch?"

Gulf looked at them suspiciously but let it go

"The bone collector!" Both Saint and Mild grimaced, Gulf loved scary movies.

"Okay but with all the lights on!" Saint said giving in.

"Okay!" Gulf said excitedly. Mild and Saint glanced at each other.