Tom watches them intently as they walk into another store, he then leans against the closest building with a deep sigh. He never expected following two men without being caught doing it could be such a work out, his spider-sense them kicks in and he opens his eyes to look at what the problem could be.

He sees nothing in front of the store so he raises a eyebrow, could it have been a false alarm?- Suddenly someone puts a hand on his shoulder, so his inner defense mechanisms kick in and he grabs the person's arm, quickly lifting him over his shoulder and smacking him on to the ground.

Tom puts his laser gun to the side of the male's head, this surprises the man since the Blue Leader he knows would NEVER use a laser gun. Tom then says in a hard voice, "State your name and who you work for or so help me I won't hesitate to melt your brains to mush."

"My name is Wilson Jackens and I work for the Rebellion! Please don't shoo-!" the man says, but before he can finish Tom shoots right through his skull, instantly killing him.

Tom sighs as he says to himself, "That was close, that goddamn Rebellion has been trying to kill Tord since the beginning," Tom then looks back to the shop and shakes his head in annoyance. "Now I have to hide this body before they come out of the store, fan-fucking-tastic." Tom stands up and walks to the other side of the corpse, he grabs the man's feet and begins to drag him across the sidewalk that is uninhabited since everyone is walking on the street where all the temporary shops are, blood streaks across the ground but Tom could care less.

Many hours later, Tord and his father decide to sit down in a restaurant... which Tom can see the obvious problem to this. The restaurants in London SUCK ever since most of the good ones got shut down due to the shop owners all protesting against Red Leader years ago and they were all shot dead on the street.

Tom decides the only option is to kill the head chef and take his place, so that's exactly what he does. Tom finishes up throwing the chef's naked dead body into the dumpster and puts on his clothing. Tom walks into the kitchen and all the cooks go to question him, but he says, "All of you shut up," and pulls out his laser gun. "before I blast you all into the next life." which makes them all go silent.

Tom watches the waiter taking Tord's and his father's order before they walk over to give the order to the chefs, when the waiter goes to give the order to a different chef, but Tom pushes that chef's face on to the ground and he grabs the order before quickly getting to work.

Tom has absolutely no idea how to cook, but he knows he can do it much better than any of the cooks in this restaurant. It takes many hard minutes looking at several recipes to get it right, but eventually Tom manages to make their food.

Tom finishes the pina colada Tord's father ordered and scowls as he says, "The sick bastard..." before giving the drinks and food to the waiter for him to serve. The waiter brings the food and drinks over to the father and son and they begin to drink and eat, Tom looks at them with anxiety bubbling up in his stomach. "God I hope they like it..."

Tom then hears the father say, "Wow, this food isn't half bad.." which makes Tord happily smile, this causes Tom to make a celebratory pose as he whispers, "Yes! Yes! Yes!".

Tom then throws his apron on to the floor and runs out of the restaurant, now that they're eating their food and he had already prepared a special dessert for them that he ordered the waiter to bring out once they're finish with eating, he can move on to the outdoor dance since it's getting rather dark and after they finish eating they will most likely head over there.

Tom gets dressed into a fancy suit with a soft smile on his face, his heart racing from the fact that he'll be dancing with Tord very soon. He helps the DJ prepare the playlist that contain more soft love songs than real dancing music, since he wants more romantic dancing than exciting dancing with Tord. Then he lastly gives a small speech to the party goers to help them perk up and smile as they dance; now everything is set to perfection and Tom has accomplished everything for the day.