King came stumbling back over to the bar, sloppily dapping Richie up with Bianca standing beside him, crossing her arms subtly. She was always by his side.

"Wassup Richay!" He lightly slurred as Richie laughed. "Drunk as fuck."

"What's good, B?" Michael head nodded Bianca as she smiled and sipped at her drink. "I'm ight, Mike." She shrugged.

Him and Bianca had a relationship almost as if they were siblings.

"You gettin' drunk tonight, big head?" Michael asked and Bianca laughed and swatted at him, laughing. "Boy shut up."

Bianca's really the only female Michael pays attention to as she's considered one of his closest friends. Bianca has her own friends that has been over his place before.

Just as the music switched up to something faster and upbeat, and people stood to their feet and began to dance again, they heard gunshots ringing.

The whole club erupted into screaming and soon, feet began to run towards the exits. "What the fuck?" Michael muttered, lowering his drink as King gripped Bianca's arm and slowly began to escort her towards the door but paused midway. "Y'all comin'?" He asked Michael and Richie who didn't seem to want to move from their spots

"An' miss out?" Michael cocked a brow and whipped out the gun that was strapped onto him 24/7. He never goes anywhere without it. "I ain't sure who shootin' but I'a find out soon."

King shook his head as Richie copied his movements. "Thass right."

King kissed his teeth, ducking here and there due to things being thrown and glass cups breaking. "Don't start bein' stupid nah. Y'all bouta start a whole shootout in public?"

"King shut yo ass up." Michael muttered. "We ain't goin' out like pussies."

"Rich!" They heard in the distance before a bullet grazed all four of them, causing King to dip out running with Bianca.

"Damn he done bounced." Richie laughed although they were in a dangerous position

Michael peered over at him, looking at him like he was crazy. "Nigga did you not jus' hear 'em callin' yo name or am I trippin'? They lookin' fo you?" He questioned

Richie glanced at him and shrugged slowly with an innocent look on his face. "Oops..?"

"Oops?" Michael questioned before more bullets came their way, aggravating him more. "I'a deal wit' yo ass later. They got one more time to point that gun at me." He grunted, shooting his back right at them. It turned into a shooting battle before they fled the club, hopping into their cars, following them.

They heard sirens, causing them to leave, but still wanted to finish business elsewhere.

Richie is always being hunted down and anywhere he goes, he puts others in danger, mainly because he knows that he would get shot at or something along those lines.

Once they saw Richie's face, they knew there would be a shooting tonight. It was no surprise.

Michael slammed his foot onto the gas, entering alley ways, holding his arm out of his window, shooting back at them as he spotted them running along the way. Richie was out of sight—most likely still close by the club.

They continued their antics along the streets of Detroit, away from traffic's view.

Omniscient—