CHAPTER 24

🎶im in my act, I wanna dance🎶
-stallion

#2022

Previously

Previously.....

Following the message was a screenshot from another iMessage conversation showing a subliminal picture of a familiar car that was crashed against a brick wall and destroyed, and a few messages following it saying the victims were not at the scene, but their belongings were still in the car, indicating some form of kidnapping or scuffle occurred

The car belonged to her cousins. She knew that much.

Her face was filled with shock and she glanced at Michael beside her as he looked at her, wondering why she got quiet and she showed him her phone.

Upon scanning the screenshot, a smirk rose in the corner of his lips and he looked back at her and winked before sitting back in satisfaction.

The karma has only gotten started.

Omniscient~

        The day was cloudy

        The day was cloudy. The little white house at the end of the street stood sturdy and content as always, but always held secrets, toxicity, and intensity.

"Damn. Tyrese's really gettin' it huh?" Mariah asked, peeking her head past the the wall, peering into the kitchen. "Yeah and ya'll next. You was all part of it." Marshal responded, trying not to peek but it was only tempting to.

This was a casual day—back when their parents, Naija's aunt and uncle—were alive. A year before they were murdered. So Naija was about 15.

She had been living with them for years now, but her cousins still never liked or trusted her. They had an intuition set on her from the very beginning, and were waiting for the right time to prove it right.

They often set her up, but it would only bounce back at them in the end.

"Why we all gettin' the heat? I wasn't even a part of this shit." Ryleigh muttered, crossing her arms as they cringed at Tyrese's punishment.